|• INTIMACY OF EYES•| CHP 35:- ENVY ELIXIR!

CHP 35:- ENVY ELIXIR!

Rivaan asked "Ivani what is he talking about?"

"Um... actually, we were both planning to arrive together, and he was anticipating my arrival, but then yesterday..." Ivani expressed.

"Listen, she didn't intend to keep you waiting, but yeah, I'd like to tell you one thing - you better not consider bringing her as a partner to any future party," Rivaan stated.

Janus looks at rivaan with death stare

Ivani exclaimed, "Janus, please come inside first, I am truly, truly sorry about this."

"Ivani", said Rivaan

Ivani said, "Rivaan, you won't come in between, it's between me and Janus."

Rivaan remarked, "Fine, come in," giving Janus a death stare.

Rivaan started walking towards dinning table

"i hate this man for real", said janus

"You are misunderstanding him", said Ivani.

Rivaan heard it he turned and gave a aggressive look to Janus

All three are sitting at the table with a pin-drop silence, Janus and Rivaan locked in a silent battle with their eyes.

Ivani expressed, "Janus, this was my mistake, I'm really sorry. Okay, I will make it up to you, I will treat you, alright?"

"Of course, you should", said Janus with a smile.

"Okay now i need to go and get ready for the shoot"

Ivani left..

Janus asserted, "Look, you better take care of Luna. If you ever try to make her sad again, I will never let her come back to you," with a serious tone.

"That won't come ever"

"Better don't let it come I am going now"

Janus left...

Rivaan pov:- he is not that bad as I used to think anyways I need to get ready

Rivaan gets ready