Moody

NYC- Sugarhill, Harlem
Shared apartment📍

4:00 pm

Me and ddot was sat down on our couch watching "Fairly Odd Parents" tg until I heard my phone buzz beside me- it was my best friend Destiny.

Bbygirl😍💋

Destiny🤍🔒
Heyy girlll, so I was wondering if you could come to the park w me and girls?

"Who is it ma?" ddot asked looking at my phone.

"Js my friend Destiny, asking if I could go w her and the girls to the park"

"U going?"

"I mean, is it ok w u?" as a response he hums and rolls his eyes.

"Baby, u good?" I say gently pulling his chin, making him look at me.

"Yea, uh, go enjoy urself"

"Ok, imma be there in ten."I text Destiny.

"Thank you babyy" I say kissing him and getting up.

Once I enter our bedroom, I head to the our closet and start looking for a simple outfit. As we were going to the park js to hang out, I decided to wear smth comfy.

 As we were going to the park js to hang out, I decided to wear smth comfy

(The outfit😝)

Once I was ready, I went back downstairs, picked up my phone and went over to give ddot a kiss.

"Imma be back in 2 hours ok?"

"Ight, have fun ig" he sounded a bit upset.

"Baby, are u sure ur ok w me going to the park?" I say lifting an eyebrow.

"Yea, u can go"

"Ok, bye baby love you" I say leaving. I didn't know if ddot said "love you" back or not but wtv.

The park was Js five minutes walking so there was no need to drive there. Once I got there, I met my friends and walked over to them.

——-time skip——-

"Dani, u good" my friend Destiny asked. I had been quiet for while bc of how bored I was. I mean, we only talked a lot and shii but like, still.

"Yeah, it's just kinda cold out here." It was actually cold out there. "I think I'm boutta dip." I say getting up from the bench we were sat on.

"Ight, bye Dani" my friend Honestii said.

"Bye pookie" my other friend Aaliyah said, hugging me.

"Byeee" I say, making my way home.

Once I arrived into my and ddots crib, I tried twisting the doorknob, but it was locked so I decided to knock.

No response.

I knocked again.

No response.

As it was kind cold out here so I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted ddot.

My man💍🤞

Dani💞
Baby, I'm outside

Darrian😍
Then get in Tf

Dani💞
Nigga, the door is locked😂

Darrian😍
I'm in the shower tho

Dani💞
Then leave the shower and come open the door for, it's freezing out here

Darrian😍
Ight, I'm omw

After like 5 minutes or sum, the door finally opened.

"What took u so long?" I said quite upset. I was so cold that I couldn't feel my fingers.

"I told u I was at the shower" he mugged me.

"Uhm.. whatever" I said entering. "Why the attitude tho"

"Wym" he side eyes me.

"U seem moody and shii. Is it bc I went to the park?"

"Fuck no"

"Umm, u sure?" I said walking over to him and giving him a kiss.

"Yep, I'm positive" he says walking to our bedroom and I follow him. I know he mad.

Anyways, instead of calling him or sum, I Js decide to pick up my pjs from my wardrobe and head to the bathroom to get changed.

——time skip again——-

We was sat down on our bed, both of us in their phones. For some reason, ddot js laid beside me facing the other way even tho he would usually hug me or lay on top of me. I was already missing his touch so I decided to talk to him.

"Baby, r u sure u ok?" I say gently passing my thumb in his cheek. " u seem moody and shii. Just admit it, u mad bc I went to the park ain't it?"

"Ight, fine. It's Js bc u decided to go hang out w ur friends instead of yk, staying w me and shii." He said laying the back of his head in my chest.

"But I asked u tho if it was ok to go" I say playing w his hair. " Next time, instead of saying yes and getting moody later, js tell me the truth bc ngl, I wouldn't mind. We barely done anything at the park so yeah."

"Ight. Love u mami" he said looking up.

"Love u too baby" I plant a kiss on his head.

———A/N———
🫡
Uhm, yeah.
Y'all believe it or not, it was so hard to make his chapter🥺😭😭
I've been the whole day thinking abt it and I had no clue what to write💀
So y'all pls give me ideas, even if it is js the title so I can make up smth abt it💕
Anyways, hope y'all liked this one

-seo_bbxs

~828 words