★ - CHAPTER IV - ★

- [ SUGGESTIVE LANGUAGE ] -

            ★ - KIDNAPPED?! - ★

            ★ - KIDNAPPED?! - ★

★ - THIRD PERSON POV - ★

It's been 3 hours of non-stop school with a lunch break that not a single person thought was long enough and an another break that was shorter than my patience.

After school Y/N and Saiki actually studied this time with him actually being a good teacher, he realized that when it was late at night and all the stores around closed and no neighbourhoods were anywhere close making only him and her thoughts.

It was oddly quiet and that's exactly what he liked, after the tutor session she told him to just walk with her to her house and he could ride in the truck.

"Sure."

Was all Saiki said before they packed everything up and started to go out of the school, it was very pretty and the sun would set in ten minutes so she had to get ready before nobody came to her truck.

Before she was in rolled to school the girl could've took the truck out anytime and not have to worry about being late for school or anything since home schooling was only two hours.

After Saiki got even a bit close to a neighborhood all the quiet silent nothing was done and all thoughts flushed to his head, he made a sigh and Y/N looked at him trying to see what he was sighing about.

The moment he had sighed, her shoulders tensed with worry.

"What's wrong?" Said girl said, he tone was laced with concerns and Saiki heard her thoughts and how she was worried she, herself was what had annoyed him.

"It's noisy again." He blurted out to fast and hadn't even thought why he wasn't thinking about that, usually he wouldn't be so careless.

"Oh, you just have good hearing because I think it's pretty quiet." Despite the five second sigh, once he reassured her face immediately softed and immediately let out a relieved sigh.

He just hummed a 'mhm' and they continued to walk in comfortable silence which was very rare to have when Saiki walked with his friends, they would always talk and talk.