𝟎𝟎𝟗 | 𝗟𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗴

- 𝗧𝗁𝖾 𝗙𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗢𝖿 𝗠𝗶𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗦𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾.

• 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃:
"Just wait...you...bitch..!" The man cried as the 5m tall titan chew on his lower body before he pushed a blade right through it's cheek causing the titan to press its teeth harder earning a loud scream from the soldier.

"W-wait and you'll be over! Captain Levi will kill you!" He when a light fast body flew cutting the titans nape in a blink of an eye letting it fall to the ground with a loud thud.

"Petra, Hurry up and help the soldier below while the rest attack the titans in the right, I'll take care of the left side." The Levi Ackerman spoke.

"Captain!" The girl yelled watching as the humanity strongest maneuvered to the three titans on the left quickly getting them all down.

𝘌𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴.
The raven haired man thought as he spun in the air throwing two blades right into the giant eyes earning a loud groan from him.

"Be quiet, I want to cut your flesh without getting dirty." He spoke before he spun a last time cutting his neck. As he landed down looking at his blood covered hand cursing under his breath.

"Captain !We can't stop the bleeding." Petra spoke looking at her captain in horror as he kneeled down beside them.

"C-captain..." The wounded soldier whispered.

"what?" Levi asked

"Was i..useful...to mankind..?" The man asked after a moment of silence.

"You did such a great job and you'll keep doing that your soul will stay by side giving me strength!" Levi spoke sharply as he held the soldier's hand while watching his eyes tear.

"I swear to you I'll the titans to the ground!" Levi yelled tightening his grip on the man's .

"Captain....he passed." Petra whispered looking down sadly.

"Did he hear everything I said?"

"I am sure he did,'Cause he's resting in peace now." She answered as they both turn at the lifeless man.

"Good.." He spoke as he got up.

"Levi! We're retreating!" The blond commander spoke from on his horse.

"Retreating? We still go forward, Or did my men die in vain." The raven spoke back glaring sharply.

"The titans are almost reaching the northern suburb of the town, It's like what happened five years ago."

__________________________________•

"And that's how we were able to refill our gas and leave 'Trost'." Connie told the story of the shit they went through to Krista and Ymir as Jean and Y/n sat away from them with Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt trying to process what's going on with Eren.