𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞:7| 𝐍𝐨 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧....
𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠....
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞...
𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞...

Tune the song, “Janam Janam from Dilwale”

⚠︎⚠︎ 3.8𝐤 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂𑁍𑁍᪥᪥𑁍𑁍⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

𝐍𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Tonight is the night of the grand party hosted by my father, and unfortunately, some pressing work has come up, preventing me from picking up my loved one. I have sent my most trusted chauffeur to collect her from her house, as I take her safety very seriously, considering her as a valuable gem. I anxiously wait for her arrival. I can't help but feel a mix of excitement and trepidation at the thought of seeing her again. The grand party inside mansion goes on, but my mind is consumed by thoughts of her.

After finally finishing all my important tasks, I take a seat at the mini bar, my gaze fixed on the entrance of our RaiSinghania mansion. I'm impatiently waiting for her to arrive, my heart pounding with anticipation. Suddenly, I feel a tap on my shoulder from behind, and when I turn around, I find my sister, Reva, standing there, eager to engage in conversation with me.

"What's going on, little one?" I respond, locking eyes with her.

"Is someone anxiously anticipating someone's arrival?" she teases me, her words laced with a hint of playfulness.

"Yes, I'm waiting," I admit without hesitation, my face maintaining its usual stern expression.

"Bhai, take it easy. I know Bhabhi won't desert you no matter what," Reva said, her tone soothing. "However, can you relax that stoic face of yours at least for today?" she added softly.

Hearing her refer to Niyati as "Bhabhi" made me feel really good, even better than I could describe.

I sighed in response and said, "Little one, this is who I am. I want her to accept me just as I am. But I must admit, I quite like it when you call her your Bhabhi."

Reva chuckled when I said this, a knowing smile on her face. "I can see that, Bhai," she replied. "You're smitten, aren't you?

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her teasing comment. "I don't know what you're talking about," I say, trying to sound nonchalant.

She laughs again, clearly seeing right through my attempts to deny my feelings. "Oh please, Bhai, you're not exactly subtle about your feelings for her. It's written all over your face."

"Alright then, it's official," Reva says, her laughter filling the air. "From now on, I'm going to call her 'Bhabhi.'"

A slight smile forms on my lips as I hear her words. "Sounds good," I reply, feeling a sense of contentment wash over me.