Chapter - 42

Preeti : You are not going to get the shoes so easily?... Look, I had asked for only 10 crores from Jimin jijosaa in their wedding, but now you are taking our Baisaa Raj with you, so you will have to pay double the amount...

She puts forward her demand. Because while taking seven rounds, Taehyung had forgotten that he has a saali (sister-in-law) too... who made his shoes disappear without a trace..

Jungkook : Only 20 crores..!! Hmm if Big Bro wants then he can give you 40 crores and take you away from here along with your elder sister.

Seeing him showing off, she stares at him with her eyes narrowed,Scrunches her nose, twists her lips, showing that she is not at all interested in what he is saying...

Jungkook : The word poverty doesn't even exist in the dictionary of our Kim family....

Preeti : kahan se kharidi itni bakvaas dictionary...?

(Where did you buy such a rubbish dictionary?)

Jungkook : what???

Seeing both of them fighting with each other like this, the people standing there wonder whether these two relatives are siblings or enemies who are fighting like this.

Taehyung : Kookie! Stop it, what kind of a way is this to talk? Is she talking to you… no… she is talking to me, right?

Jungkook : big---*cutoff*

Taehyung : Just shut up and don't say anything now...

He does not shout at him but calms him down by explaining things to him as an elder brother.

Taehyung : And Preeti, don't worry, you can take whatever amount you want from me, but from my side I have brought a small gift for you.

He says this and gestures to his mother who nods and brings a box made of velvet..He takes the box from her mother's hands and hands it over to Preeti, and all those standing there watch with curiosity as to what could be inside it.

Preeti is very surprised, then she looks at her elder sister, who herself wants to know what is inside the box because her husband did not tell her.YN signals her to open it ...

Then she opens the click button on the velvet packed box and as she removes the top part and looks inside, she is speechless. Her eyes remain fixed on that gift and she starts caressing it with her trembling hands and the small smile on her lips takes a bigger form...

And seeing her smile, her family's interest in going increases even more. Jungkook who was arguing a while ago was unable to take his eyes off her smile. And he was trying to think what was there in the box that was making her so happy.

YN : Now will you just keep shining your pearl-like teeth or will you tell us what is inside it , Preeti darling ....

Hearing her sister's taunting, she comes out of her lost world and nods her head in affirmative and then she takes out something from inside the box which is a glass name plate...That name plate is made of glass on which Dr. Preeti Rathore is written with the help of gold and diamonds.

 Preeti Rathore is written with the help of gold and diamonds