𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐏

(The Potters and the Prisoner of Azkaban, act three, chapter eight)

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹

"They're totally staring at us." Nora whispered to Harry from under the invisibility cloak as they made their way through the snow. She was shaking a little from the cold, wishing she'd worn a thicker jacket this morning.

"They're not paying attention. They're too busy making those snowmen;" Harry muttered back, his voice low so the twins up ahead wouldn't hear them.

"Right, 'cause they're definitely not looking right at us." Nora said, dripping with sarcasm. "And these footprints? Obviously made by ghosts."

"Ghosts, huh?" George said, suddenly standing right in front of them. Nora's stomach dropped—so much for being sneaky.

Before she could even blink, both Weasley twins had grabbed her and Harry by the arms.

"Guys, let us go." Harry groaned as they were dragged back toward the castle.

"Clever." Fred spoke with a small smirk on his face when he heard the two Potters sigh.

"But not clever enough." George spoke from Nora's side.

"Besides we've got a better way." Fred continued.

"Guys, come on, we're trying to get to Hogsmeade."

"We know." The twins replied together. "Don't worry! We'll get you there." Both redheads took the twins inside.

"Do you two realize how bloody weird it must look to everyone who doesn't know we're under an invisibility cloak?" Nora asked, glancing around.

"Nah, no one's around anyway,. George shrugged.

"Come on, guys!" Harry snapped, growing more annoyed.

"We'll show you a quicker way." Fred chimed in again. "That is, if you pipe down."

"Oh, bless them."

"Let go. Come on, guys." Harry continued.

"Now, come and join the big boys." The twins spoke together as they stopped by the stairs, lifting Harry and Nora a few steps higher so they'd be face to face—since, after all, the Weasleys were taller than the Potters.

"What are you doing?" Harry whisper-yelled at Fred as the cloak got yanked off their heads. 

Instead of replying, Fred pushed a piece of parchment in Harry's hands while shushing the oldest Potter.

"What's this rubbish?" Harry asked, eyeing the empty paper with a confused look before looking back to the twins.

"What's this rubbish? he says." Fred let out a laugh. "That there is the secret to our success."