[◇Take a break Muzan!◇]

Muzan has been working too much lately which worries his children (the uppermoons) about his sleep and health.The main three uppermoons (Kokushibo,Akaza and Douma) worries for him the most.

It was another day at the Infinity Castle, though the uppermoons are nowhere to be seen,why you may ask? because they are in Kokushibos room discussing of how can they stop their dad (Muzan) from overworking himself too much.

Kokushibo Pov
I was currently speaking about dads (Muzans) workaholic behaviour.All the uppermoons where here except Akaza,
'Where is Akaza?' I thought before someone spoke.
"Where is Akaza Kokushibo?" Douma said with worry laced in his voice,as soon as Douma said that,the others nodded and looked at me.

"I do not know..Douma.." I said unsure of what to say.

Meanwhile with Akaza

3rd person Pov

Akaza was in Muzans office helping him with work,sure he was no expert but atleast he can help his dad.Akaza looked at his dad with worry evident in his eyes,before he could speak Muzans office door flung open revealing the others.

Kokushibo looked at their dad,Muzan looked like he hadnt slept in days or even months.Kokushibo quickly scolded his dad "Go to sleep dad!!" The others repeated it again and again, "I cant my children,i have to do this first" Muzan said with a sweet tone but Kokushibo wasnt having it.

"You either sleep or we will keep bothering you until then!" Said Douma,Muzan sighed and nodded.

The end