Chapter 1: My Life Before We Met

My life was so normal, so boring, and so lonely. It was my, Chris Foster's, average life. Nothing good ever happened in my life. I didn't really have anyone that I could talk to. My "so called" friends didn't give a care in the world for me, I never talked to them anyway. So I stayed away from everyone. I was the quiet one in class. I always did my work, paid attention, and was one of the good students. Everybody knows those students or so I am hoping.

That all changed for me. I was a junior in college and the year had just begun, again. I got to class like any other year that I've been here, that was when she came in to my class or life I should say. She was the prettiest girl I had ever seen. You could say it was love at first sight.

She introduced herself to the class. Her name was Jennifer Collins. I thought myself," Wow! That's a great name to go with such a pretty person like her." After that, my professor told her to take a seat. The bad thing was, she sat on the other side of the class. "Man, my life must really suck, I guess I'll talk to her after class then."

Sorry for the short chapter but, this is just my beginning. So please enjoy.

^_^