Chapter 1

Anna's POV

"Anna focus! If you aren't going to pay attention this training is useless!" Emily snaps.

I come back from my fantasy world. Emily was pushing me hard, but I could control my powers like never before. Pegs was watching it the sidlines along with Joel and Diana.

Pegasus nickers.

"Pegasus, I suppose your right. I am pushing her hard. Anna, you can.take the rest of today and tomorrow off." Emily tells me.

"Alright. Pegs, can we go back to the palace. I am exhausted." I say to the stallion.

I laid down and within moments I was sound asleep.

Emily, all Xan are connected. I know that my family can feel me.

The dream flashes to a different time.

"I-I am the last.." The person spoke through Emily's mouth.

The dream changes scene.

"Joel desilva if you ever do that to me again I will send you so far across the universe not even Riza could find you!" Emily yelled at Joel.

The dream changed scenes again.

Emily fought to hold back the one precious piece of information from the titans. But Saturn pried it.
"So what will it be. Olympian or Xan?"

The dream yet again switched scenes.

"Are you g-gods?" The girl asks.

"What? No!" Emily replies.

For like the hundredth time the dream flashes.

Lorin yells in pain as the Xan took the power out of her.
"No! Don't! She can learn!" Emily shouts.

"You wish to save the one who was trying to kill you?" The voice said.

The dream flashed again and this time she saw something that shocked her.

As I turn around I yet again see Yird, but I also see a young girl.

The dream keeps going. Switching through different clips from sometime.

"Yes, Stella would be reunited with her parents. And yes all of your friends and family would meet you again, just they would recognize you as a famous Goddess." Yird reasurres me.

I must warn you, you would be the last known Xan in history and "Riza" would never exist physically. Only mentally.

I know my descision.

I wake up to Pegs licking my face.

"Anna, you were sweating horribly. I was on the verge of calling Emily to check if you were ok." Dad tells me.

"I actually do want to talk to Emily about something. I just have been having some wacky dreams. Pegs lets go." I say as I hop on Pegasus.

Pegs gradually gains speed as we go higher and higher in the sky.
As we enter the solar stream I begin to think about those dreams. Why were they so strange? Why did they mention Emily and Joel? There are to many questions.

We arrive on Xanadu. I immediately start looking around the temple of Arious looking for Emily. I finally found her in the Arious control room.

"Anna. You seem worked up. Whats wrong?" Emily asks me before I even get a word out of my mouth.

"I have been having the crazy dreams again." I tell her. "It was almost as if I was seeing a different timeline."

"Wait, a different timeline?"