Author's Note

Why, hello there! Welcome back 😈

This is very important, so PLEASE READ.

I am posting this first before the chapters so that everyone is aware before they continue!

First off, as said before, this is going to be a story about Renesmee and all three Volturi kings.

If you have not read my note in my previous standalone book, Dark Lovers, then I'm going to go over this again!

This book is going to take place 10 years after Renesmee and the kings met. She is fully grown at this point, and has been for a few years now. In vampire years, she would be considered in her mid twenties.

The actress is also around that same age (23), so there will be no "picturing" or assuming that she is a child. She is not, that's creepy.

I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY ISSUES ON THE "DIRTY TALKING" IN MY STORY!!

I had an issue with that in my last book. If you don't like it, don't read it. I'm not here to sugar coat ANYTHING. My warning have been made clear!

That being said, here is the list of warnings 🖤

Trigger warnings

Violence, panic/anxiety attacks, gore, SMUT, choking, spanking, bondage, double penetration, spit kink, daddy kink, BDSM tactics, p in v, anal, punishments, etc.

If you choose to ignore these warnings and complain on my story, you're getting blocked. I'm sick of people being hateful.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy 🖤🖤🖤