Chapter 1

A/N- her outfit^^^the pic of the chapter.

°°Ashley's POV°°

I woke up to the sound of someone banging on my bedroom door.

Me: WHAT. "I yelled"

Taylor: mom said wake up your gonna be late.

Me: for what

Taylor: school . Dumb ass

I got out of bed and walked downstairs making sure to shove my asshole brother taylor on the way.

Me: mom remember I said I'm not going to school today.

Mom: yes u are.

Me: its the last day. Nobody goes to school on the LAST day. I said emphazing the last part.

Taylor: you mean none of youuur friends.

Me: shut up

Mom: I'm not fighting with you about this right now I'm gonna be late for work.

Me: please

Mom: no

Me: pleeeeeease.

After a couple more pleases I was able to stay home and get a few extra hours of sleep. While my brother was at school.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Later on that day I woke up around 10:30. I played on my phone for a little bit before getting up and actually getting ready for the day.

I slid out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done with showering I started getting ready. I did my makeup how I usually did and then put some clothes on. I wore a blue crop top with some loose white shorts.

I was ready and everything so I decided to take mine and Taylors dog panda for a walk. When I was walking I saw Matt on his porch playing on his phone. He didn't seem to notice me so I walked up to him.

Matt: hey what's up. "He said getting up and giving me a hug."

Me: just walking panda

He leaned down and started petting him.

Matt: did taylor go to school.

Me: yeah he said it would be a fun day today

Matt: you know whats even more fun. staying at home and getting some extra hours of sleep.

Me: I know. Well I'll talk to ya later I'm gonna go take him on a walk. "I said pointing to panda.

Matt: can I come

Me: sure why not

We walked around for a little bit and walked on the beach

Matt: your turning 15 in a couple of days. How do you feel about that?

I could tell he was trying to make small talk so I just went along with it.

Me: I don't know

Matt: you gonna throw another party.

Me: nah I think I'm just gonna invite a couple friends to a hotel and stay maybe 1 or 2 nights there.

Matt: yeah that sounds like a good idea since what happened last year. But ayy Nash's brother hayes is coming up tomorrow you can finally meet him.

Me: oh yeah I forgot all about him coming up for some of the summer.

I've never really seen hayes but I've seen a couple pictures of him and nash has facetimed him a couple of times but I never really seen him in person. He seemed really funny and everything so I was kinda excited to meet him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After me and matt walked around for a little bit we just went back to my house and watched some t.v. shows until taylor got home.

When taylor got home matt went with him so I walked to my friend karas house. Kara was one of those friends that was always there for you and who would come get you at 3 in the morning if your car broke down or you didn't feel like walking alone. She was also the kind of friend who would tell u if u looked bad. Which was sometimes a good thing.

When I got to her house I asked her if she wanted to come over and she said sure. So we walked back to my house.

Me: matt's there

Kara: okay and

Me: oh please everyone knows you like him

Kara: no I don't

Me: oookay if you say so

When we got to my house we walked upstairs went to my room and started watching crimainal minds . Into the middle of the show taylor matt nash and gilinsly walked in and thought they where going to watch it with us.

Me: what do you guys think your doing.

Taylor: my rooms to crowded

Me: and my rooms not

Taylor: no not really

Me: if you guys are staying your going to get on the floor.

Nash: but you have a king sized bed .

Me: I don't care

Soon enough they where all on my bed watching criminal minds with us. Matt was beside Kara. Gilinsky was behind me playing with my hair and nash and taylor where on the pillows laying down. You couldn't tell them anything.

After like 2 hours of us all watching criminal minds I fell asleep.