PROLOGUE

I've always been in control

I've always been in control. Control over my life, my decisions, the empires I've built from the ground up. Power courses through my veins like a drug, intoxicating, addicting, yet I've never let it consume me. I've wielded it with precision, sculpting my world to my liking, bending it to my will. I was untouchable, I was a woman of a few words, an unshakeable force to be reckoned with.

I never imagined myself a woman of obsessions. Desires? Certainly. Ambitions? Without questions. But... obsessions were for the weak, the desperate, the lost souls grasping at things they could never truly possess. I was none of those things. Or at least , that's what I've always been thinking.

Until she came into my world. In the midst of dull and similar faces, she stood out like a beautiful painting begging to be discovered. Catching sight of her in a room filled with the stale and stagnant, she felt like a breath of fresh air. She was like a magnet, effortlessly pulling me in. And from that instant, something in me shifted.

Desire turned to need, curiosity to obsession. I was hopeless against it, she was oblivious to my deep yearning for her. Soon enough, she has become the sun around which my world began to orbit, the center of a universe that existed solely within the confines of my mind.

I surrendered myself to the darkest parts of my soul, the ones that whispered to me "Follow her, for your happiness lies beneath that dimpled smile of hers." And following her, I did. Becoming one with her shadow have I become. She had awaken an insatiable hunger I didn't know I had in me. Her face haunted my every breath, her voice whispered to me in the dark. Every waking moment was consumed with thoughts of her—where she was, who was she with, who made her laugh, who visited her. She consumed me, I became a prisoner to my own longing, trapped in a web of my own making, unwilling to be free.

She was everything I desired, everything I longed and yearned for. I went through unthinkable lengths to ensure that everything would be right for her, so that when the time comes, she would have no choice but to see me. So, I wait for her in the shadows, binding my time, letting my obsession grow and fester. And one day soon, I will face her with the truth.

Am I proud of what have I done and become? No. But when it comes to her, pride has no place. She is my obsession, my sweetest addiction,y greatest weakness, mine. She is mine, she doesn't know it yet, but she is already mine. And when I tell her that,  she will be there, waiting, ready to be claimed, ready to walk by my side, as I fall into one step with her. Until then, I will watch, I will follow, I will obsess.

This is the story of the wicked ways a woman whose obsession is greater than her other sins combined.

**********************************
Well... welcome to Wicked Ways. 😉🖤

Y'all asked, y'all shall receive

Y'all asked, y'all shall receive. 🥰

Questions:

- What do we think of Beyoncé? 👀

- Stalker obsessive Beyoncé?

- Thoughts overall?
Keep? Delete?

Vote, comment, share. 🐇🖤
Selma, xoxo. 💋♥️