Valentines- Cassie

-Cassie Andrews-

Algebra is the most insane thing that has ever existed, even though, there has been HEAPS of things insane, like homework. But in my opinion Algebra is top 1 in the list of things that are insane. The second top insane thing is violet thinking jake LIKES her. It's obvious he doesn't. whenever Violet try's to flirt with him he rolls his eyes and pulls a face at me. And the stupid idiot doesn't even notice! If Violet was a blonde, she would defiantly be a DUMB blonde. But unfortunately she has straight, glossy black hair which I envy. I HATE my hair. Golden, Curly hair is me. It's really hard to brush it and you can only have one style. Loose. That's another insane thing. My hair will always fall out. No matter what.

My Best friend Ally says my hair looks cute. No ALLY is the one who looks cute. She even has a boyfriend, a guy called Toby. Toby has been me and Ally's guy friend since pre school we are basically best friends. But then Toby got a crush on Ally and Ally got a crush on him and now they are dating... So everything has changed. And now, Jake is our guy friend. Since last year actually.

In case your wondering, Ally has shoulder length white blonde choppy hair which is totally cute. And has a blue streak on one side which rocks. She has blue eyes ( to match the streak) and she is tanned.. Which I'm jealous about, because I'm so pale I look like a stupid vampire!

Violet is tanned aswell. Nearly everyone in the year is tanned. Apart from me and this nerdy girl called Winnie. Winnie, has frizzy orange hair and sky blue eyes and has hipster glasses. And she actually has a boyfriend aswell! A guy called Ron I believe. lol.

Anyway getting off track. It seems like EVERYONE has a boyfriend. And nobody would ever like a idiot like me. Or even SMILe at me for that matter. Just I think that someone DOES smile at me. Jake. He smilies shyly at me across the maths classroom and I smile back. His perfect white teeth showing against his tanned skin. And his short golden hair.

Violet glares at me. Her perfect eyebrows knitted. And her perfect mouth in a tight line. Her eyes glare into my head. I can feel the loathing in her evil little brain. Ha hate all you want Vi because nothing is ever going to happen with me and jake.

" Violet Brown!"

Violet jumps. And turns around to the the front and says " Yes Miss Adams?"

Miss Adams glares at her and says " I would like it if you kept your eyes on the board, not on umm.. OTHER people"

Everyone laughs, even Jess. Violets BFF. Violet glares at her and Jess stops laughing. But you can tell she is biting her cheeks to stop.

Miss Adams Glares at us " Settle down! Now please turn to page 134 to do Algebra."

I groan with some of the others who hate Algebra, including Ally. When Miss Adams turns around to write something, she pokes her tongue out at her. And Toby ( yes ALLY'S Toby)

Smiles at her. Ally winks at him and turns to me and waves.

I wave back and shush her and i turn to page 134. Groaning as I see what we have to do.

Angel ( aka Angela), the girl sitting next to me rolls her eyes at the ceiling and grins at me

Angel is other fBFF in case your wondering. But since we have to be in alethebitial order ( Cassie Andrews is me) I sit next to the front with Angel ( Angela Bennington)

Violet sits in the desks next to me and Angel with Jess ( Jessica Cally) in my opinion are the most annoying people in our grade. we all cheer as the bell goes for lunch.

Miss Adams Glares at us ( does she ALWAYs glare?!) and says " don't look so cheerfull! We will continue tomorrow!"

I grab my bag and rush out as I join Ally and Angel ( A names lol)