‎‧₊˚✧ 21. Lukas ✧˚₊‧

My eyes open, and I look up at Lukas, who still holds me in his arms. I look over at the clock and see that I've been sleeping for over 3 hours. How tf is he still here? I feel like I just slept for days, relaxed and happy. The movie we had watched before is still playing quietly in the background.

"Good morning, angel. Sleep well?" His voice is so fucking deep but still makes me feel safe in his arms.
"Yeah." I nuzzle my face against his chest, feeling his arms thighten around me.
"I took a picture of us and posted it on my story. I hope that's okay, angel." His lips are soft as he places a kiss on my forehead. A blush flushes over my cheeks, and I laugh shyly.
"Babe. No." I whine, embarrassed as he takes out his phone and shows me the picture. Me curled up against his chest under the blanket, sleeping peacefully while he held me like I'm the most precious thing in the whole universe.
"Yes, angel. You're so fucking cute when you sleep. I could just hold you forever and never get tired of it." There is honesty and love in his words. And they absolutely make me melt to a puddle of shyness.

"Lukas?" I look up at him.
"Yes, angel? Is there something on your mind?" Butterlfies fill my stomach whenever he used this name.
"You promised to make it up to me when you hurt me, right? And you still remember what the promise was, right?" A hint of slyness edges my voice.
"Of course I do, pretty girl. I promised to watch a sunset with you, even though I can't believe these words ever came out of my mouth. But yes, I promised you and I won't break that promise, okay, angel?" Another kiss, this time on my temple.
"And you will really do it? The two of us together, watching a sunset?" My eyes widen in excitement.
"Yes, angel. Just the two of us, okay?" He holds my head in my hands, kissing my lips as gently as ever.
"Then let's get up and prepare food for the pickick, okay, angel?" His lips part from mine as he speaks.

I nod and slowly get up from his arms to stand up from the bed. I take his hand, and we slowly walk down towards the kitchen as he opens Spotify on his phone. Somehow, he knows exactly what kind of music I like, so he puts on the playlist he made. The first song playing is The Hills from the Weekend. My face flushes red a bit, and he laughs.

"What's wrong, angel? Nervous? Or just shy?" I know he's just teasing me, but God, he makes me feel things.
"Oh, be quiet, Lukas. I just like the song, that's all, nothing to tease me about." I walk to the counter and grab some snacks, but Lukas stops me.
"You sit your pretty little ass down and let me do the work, okay?" He underlines his words with a gentle pat on my ass, causing me to jump slightly.
"Fine." I jump onto the counter and watch him as he prepares the food. "You're so annoying sometimes." I add, and he shoots me a warning glare.
"You'll say that until I make you grip the sheets." These words send a shiver down my spine, especially because I know that they are true, I blush.
"Yeah, I know. Shut up." He looks at me and laughs out loudly.
"How cute, angel. Trying to make me shut up, it's so fucking cute."

While he prepares the food, I sit on the counter and watch him, dangling my legs over the edge, while he occasionally hands me some food to try, or because he knows that I am hungry. After about 30 minutes, he finishes and takes my hand as he walks outside to the garage. He opens it, and there stands his motorcycle, my knees turn to pudding as I look at him, grey sweatpants and a black compression shirt.

"Put on the helmet, angel." Lukas hands me a helmet, and I put it on, closing it before he puts his own on as well. My mind wanders to filthy thoughts. Exactly my type. I think to myself as I stare at him shamelessly.
"You're staring, pretty girl." He tips my head up with his fingers, making me look at him through the helmet.
"I can't help it." I admit, staring at him, biting my lip under the helmet.

He gets on and pats the back of his motorcycle, so I get onto the back of his bike, holding onto his shoulders, leaning my chin onto his shoulder as I smile. He pulls me closer, grabbing the underside of my thighs to press me up against his back. He starts the engine and drives out of the garage before driving off into the city.

----------------------
I am alive!! WOHOOO
(Yeah, sorry again, haha.)
It's been a rough time for me lately, I've had a crash with my own motorcycle, and it made me feel anxious, so I had to wait a bit and heal, mentally and physically.
I hope you can forgive me.
I love y'all!