06 : weigh your options

CHAPTER SIX ; I DON'T

CHAPTER SIX ; I DON'T... ABHOR HIM.

"So," After another practice, the Seoul soccer team all flooded into the locker room, getting ready to go home

"So," After another practice, the Seoul soccer team all flooded into the locker room, getting ready to go home. The first to speak was Eunseok, hoping that his conversation would reach the Captain. "How's it going with the whole Ryu Sowon thing? Have you made her look a little bit bad?"

Jaeyun took off his headband and threw it in his locker, exhaling. "I think so. It worked for the first time, but after, it seemed like she caught on quicker than I expected," He replied. "Maybe the name-calling was the indicator. She was looking around during it and right after, they played a good team. She probably seemed like a hero."

"But, she did almost hurt somebody, or maybe she did by shoving that girl into the barrier," Jungwon joined in, snickering. "So, you can deduct points for that. At least you didn't hurt anyone."

Jungwon made a good point, at least, in Jaeyun's head. It made him smile a little, knowing that it seemed like he had the upper hand, just as he theorized. "But, what now? Cool, you guys had a little bit of fighting, but what's going to be your next play, hyung?" Jaehyun chimed in, fanning himself. "Have any ideas?"

"No," Jaeyun shook his head. "Do you guys have any?"

"You have to consider her personality," Jongseong commented as he shut his locker, using a towel to wipe his sweaty forehead. "Based on what I know about her, she gets angry easily."

"Yeah, and ice hockey is her life," Sohee added as he entered the locker room from the showers. "She's really smart aside from it, but I think the last time I asked someone about her, they said she's been doing it since she was six."

Eunseok also hummed. "She's also very friendly with a lot of schools outside of the ice."

"These are all things I somewhat know!" Jaeyun exclaimed, groaning. "I need ways to make her look bad. If we can't find things to pick out, let's just think of something!"

Jaeyun sat on the bench as the other soccer team members began pondering, Sunoo soon entered through the door. He already heard Jaeyun's sentence, knowing that it was about his girlfriend's best friend. "She has a hard time practicing when there's a lot of loud noise," The manager mentioned, attracting the attention of their team. Jaeyun knew Sunoo liked Sowon as a person, so he doubted him for a bit. "They have practice tomorrow at six. Our practice ends at five. You could find a way to mess with her head."