𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

My mothers birthday finally rolled around and everyone was ecstatic. Once I woke up I headed to my parents room and gave my mom her gifts and wished her happy birthday. We then went out and got breakast at the hotel restaraunt. My mum had a huge smile plastered on her face which warmed my heart, I'm glad she's having fun.

I walked back to the table my parents were at and took a seat. My dad seemed to have a huge smile too. I mean of course they would be happy the should be but I felt like something was up. They looked at eachother let out a little laugh then looked at me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked taking a bite out of my waffles. My mom looked to my dad and he nodded then she looked back at me. 

"We're going to be going to a party" My mom said looking back at my dad.

"Ooo nice where?" I asked expecting it to be at some family members house or something.

"At Marylou's..." She rambled, I blinked a couple times to and held my wrist to see if I was dreaming or not. How many fucking times was I going to have to see them. I put on a smile none of the less.

"She was the reason we came here. She told me she was going to throw me a party and I couldn't refuse. Now I know everything between you and Matt, you guys aren't friends and me and your father aren't asking or expectingyou guys to be okay. Just be nice to him, and his brothers. Therre'll be other people too so you won't be stuck with him the whole night-" She said confirming me suspicions about the triplets being there.

"When are we going?"

"Oh tonight party starts at 7, we won't be there for too long" She said but that probably wasn't going to be true. Whenever me and my parents would go to a party or just any sort of event I bet you we were gonna be there till 2 or 3 at night. That never used to be a bad thing, I mean sometimes but now it was pure dread.

"Sounds cool" I said keeping my eyes on my food. We finished and then paid and got up.

"Oh lys one more thing me and your mom are going to be going out for a couple hours privately. I'm sorry I know you want to spend time with your mom but she's been rattling my ear to go to this club and its 25+. I'm sorry again." My dad said as he patted my shoulder, my mom shot me an apolegetic look and I smiled at her.

"It's all good dad don't worry you guys have fun" I replied

"You okay to get yourself lunch? I could give you money or just get you something if you want?" 

"Yeah it's fine I'll probably come back here"

"Alrighty"

Once we got up to hour floor we split up and I got into my room. My parents were going to be leaving in an hour and a half and were planning to stay out for 3-4 hours so I had a lot of time to kill. I decided that I would film a little vlog of me basically chatting and getting dressed to go out for lunch. It was random but I wanted to get in some Boston content plus I was bored and making videos was just an excuse to yap for about 20 odd minutes. I set up my camera and sorted the lighting, messing with the curtains and turning the lights on and off.

Once I was done I got straight into the video, yapping while doing my hair and makeup routine which changed literally every month. Then I put on something nice and headed out and back onto the busy street. I began walking and looked up places to get food while the camera was off. I settled for a pizza place and started the camera again.

Finally the video was done and I could put away the camera and climb back into this shell I built around me. Youtube was basically me expressing myself, my thoughts and opinions, my mindset to the world and on camera I seemed to be a total social butterfly. Like I was ready to jump into full blown conversarsation if someone wanted me to. I wasn't really like that though which annoyed me because I would do so much to be.

I returned back bored out of my mind and just got in bed and fell asleep. I loved a good nap, sleeping just made me happy, keeps me calm.

I woke up to loud knocking on my door to see a panicking mother on the other side. My mother.

"Alyssa hurry up get dressed we'll be late and I can't be late to a party which is literally for me"

"Ughh I'm so tired though"

"No excuses come on get dressed, knock on me and your fathers door when your done and we can head out. I nodded and closed the door with a yawn. I never really packed dresses, never thinking I would really need them but thank god I still had some good stuff I could wear. I pulled out a pair of grey cargos and a white cropped tank top then got changed and redid my hair which was fucked from sleeping.

I hurried to my parents room and knocked to the door opening immediatly. My mom and dad stepped out and began heading to the car. They seemed to be pretty tired but still had smiles on their faces. I got in the back and we took off to the house of nightmares. The house I once loved to go to almost every single day but now hate.

We parked outside and got out. I mentally braced myself for the worst, it was going to be alot but I can do it. 

Yall are rlly getting some fast-burn shit recently it will slow down trust I just want to get to the more intresting stuff 

<3

Amelia