Juna

JUNA

JUNA

—— by cherrevixen

The moon hung low in the night sky, casting it's silvery light over the grounds of Grimmauld place

The moon hung low in the night sky, casting it's silvery light over the grounds of Grimmauld place. Shadows danced across the ancient stone facade of the Black family home, a place that once held the secrets and power of one of the Wizarding world's most feared families.

Now it was merely a refuge, a hollowed out shell that bore the weight of memories too heavy to carry. Within its walls, Sirius black's legacy lay tangled with the bitterness and grief of those he had left behind.

In one of the dimly lit rooms, a girl sat hunched over a worn leather armchair, her dark hair falling like a curtain around her face. Her fingers
clutched a letter, its edges crumpled from being opened and read too many times. Juna Black's eyes, a piercing grey like her father, flicked over the words again, even though she had long since memorised them.

Dear Juna,

I hope this letter reaches you. I know things have been difficult between us, but I need you to know that everything I have done has been for your safety. The world is a dangerous place, and there are dark times ahead. Stay strong and remember that no matter what happens, you are my daughter. You are a black, and we fight for what we love.

With all my love,
Sirius

Her father's last letter, written just days before he died. Killed they said, by his cousin Bellatrix in the halls of the ministry. Killed, protecting his godson. Her lip curled at the thought of the boy who had come into their lives and shattered everything. The boy who lived, the Chosen one, the boy who had taken her father from her. Juna's hands trembled as she crumbled the letter into a ball tossing it into the cold, empty fireplace.

Juna's mother had died when she was very young, leaving her with only the memory of her soft voice and gentle hands. Her father, her protector. Although her father missed 12 years of her life, in the past 2 years she felt the immediate bond they built and it was untouchable until he'd become obsessed with saving Harry Potter.

Juna heard the stories of the notorious Sirius Black and his prankster best friend, James potter. When James potter died, it was as if Sirius owed it to him to keep harry alive at all costs. Juna watched as his attention shifted, as he became consumed with the boy who looked so much like his best friend. She had tried to understand, tried to be patient, but with every story of their past escapades, every fond look cast Harry's way, Juna felt herself being pushed into the shadows.

And then her father was gone.

The day Sirius fell through the veil, something inside Juna broke. She had been at Hogwarts, surrounded by whispers and stares, when she felt it—a hollow ache in her chest. an emptiness that could never be filled. She had known, somehow, that Sirius was gone. And when the news finally reached her, brought by Professor Mcgonagall with tears in her eyes, Juna had felt nothing. No shock, no grief. Only a cold, numbling hatred.

Hatred for the boy who had survived yet again while her dad was taken from her. Hatred for Harry Potter, whose very existence had drawn Sirius into a war he could never win.

The old house creaked around her, the silence thick and suffocating. Juna stood, her movements slow and deliberate as if she were underwater. She crossed the room to a large ornate mirror. Her reflection stared back at her, eyes shadowed, face pale. She looked so much like Sirius, and yet the pain and anger that twisted her features made her seem like a stranger.

She would not cry. She had shed enough tears, felt enough heartache. The time for grief was over. Now there was only one thing left to do. Juna turned away from her mirror, her heart pounding with a resolve as cold and hard as the stone beneath her feet. She would make Harry Potter pay. She would show him what it meant to lose everything.

As she left the room, the letter in the fireplace caught a gust of wind, its crumbled form unravelling slightly, revealing the words her father had written to her. Words that now felt like a lie, empty and meaningless.

Juna closed the door behind her, the darkness swallowing her whole. The hatred inside her burned bright, a flame that would never die. She was Sirius Black's daughter, after all, and she had a light of her own.

And it began with Harry potter.

Maggie Lindemann
she was sirius black's daughter after all

Maggie Lindemann she was sirius black's daughter after all

As
Juna Black

The rest of the cast as their respective roles!