Before Hogwarts

It was every little witch and wizard's dream to go to Hogwarts, the place where only the best witches and wizards go. Hogwarts was the place where everybody could unleash their true magical capabilities, whether it was good or evil.

My intentions were simple. To be the most powerful witch i could be, I was certain I could be.

My mother died when I was young. Her idleness and stupidity lead to her instantaneous death. I learned from her mistake. Most importantly her death changed me. Changed the way I think, changed my views on magic and most importantly, changed my ambitions.
Once I had been that sweet, innocent little girl that wanted to do good in life. That's changed. My mother was a good person, look where that lead her. Being bad is the best way of survival- I've learnt that from my own mother's mistakes. Most people look up to Dumbledore, I look up to Voldermort. A perfect example of how being bad can keep you alive, despite encounters with the horrendous Harry Potter. What's he ever done to receive the fame he gets, virtually nothing other than stay alive.

Anyway, like I said, I learn from mistakes. More specifically other people's mistakes. The problem with Voldermort was that everybody was aware that he had powers, powers not everybody was capable of persuing. On the other hand, I don't let anybody know my intentions or what I am capable of. That way I can change the wizarding world without anybody noticing, until it's too late.