OC Bio and the Details

Full Name: Leonidas Dreyar

Nicknames: "Leo" (His Primary Nickname). "Little Lion" (By Mirajane). "Sparky"(By Natsu and Gray). "Lightning Reaper" (By Lucy whenever she sees he's not in the mood during a quest.) "Violet Storm" (By Erza after she witnessed his particular color of Lightning)

Magic: Lightning Magic, Fairy Law, Devil Slayer Magic (Down the road....👀)

Age: 19 (Year X784)(Born in June, Year X765)

Family: Yuri Dreyar (Great Grandfather; Deceased). Rita Dreyar (Great-Grandmother; Deceased). Master Makarov Dreyar (Grandfather; Alive). Ivan Dreyar (Father; Alive). Unnamed Mother (Mother; Presumed Deceased). Laxus Dreyar (Older Brother; Alive)

Personality: A disciplined individual, the man many people call the "Lightning Reaper" or affectionately Leo, Leonidas when he was younger a very passionate and energetic soul, though the title of Hyper-Excitable Lovable Idiot has been since been taken over by his close friend Natsu Dragneel in recent years. Being the younger brother of Laxus and grandson of Master Makarov, this quirky yet professional S-Class Mage like Laxus definitely had his fair share of criticism with how fast he has earned the rank, most notably from his brother's teammates in the Thunder Rajin/God Tribe, especially Freed Justine who at times has said Leo is nothing more than a Laxus rip off who has too naive and innocent views of the world. Yet despite this, a majority of Fairy Tail including the likes of Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, Mirajane among many other wholeheartedly respect and value the Dreyar brothers, though with Leo it's actual respect and love and with Laxus it's more or less respect via intimidation. He indeed has a major crush on fellow S-Class Mage Mirajane Strauss which has been picked up on by a many of the ladies like his big sister figures Cana Alberona and Erza Scarlet, the former who occasionally teases him when she's actually sober and coherent. Now when it comes to missions, Leo has been compared to Erza in the vein that he will often keep Natsu and Gray from infighting with one another, even going so far as to use physical force to stop them, though he isn't above getting into a petty scrap with the Ice Wizard and Fire Dragon Slayer. When not on a job, he's one of the more relaxed individuals at the guild hall, as you'll see him chatting with Mirajane and her brother Elfman, getting into drinking contests with Cana, though admittedly he's stated, he cannot beat her and the one time he did, she was coming off of a successful quest that awarded her half a million jewels. While he does truly look up to Laxus and the two have an indelible sibling bond, most if not all have of Fairy Tail can't help but notice the bubbling tension between brothers and their contrasting views of what it truly means to be a Fairy Tail wizard. Leo believes every one should be given a fair chance to prove their worth whereas Laxus believes only the strong should be accepted into the guild, lest should he succeed their grandfather, he doesn't want a guild with a bunch of weaklings in it. He's also believed to be one of the strongest members within Fairy Tail, as he's come awfully close to defeating the indomitable Erza Scarlet on two occasions, though he'll be the first to tell you those are rumors and bullshit. That "awfully close" is just to sugarcoat the fact he got his ass beat twice by the woman nicknamed "Titania". He doesn't wear the Sound Pod headphones Laxus is iconically known for but has often been known to listen to these varieties of music: Pop, Jazz and Rock n Roll.

Location of Guild Mark: Left Forearm (on the innermost side, just above his hand.)

Rank: S-Class Mage (Achieved the rank alongside Mirajane in Year X781 at age 16, tying the two together for the second youngest S-Class Mages, with Erza being the youngest at 15.)

Where Does He Live: In a modest setup somewhere in Magnolia and despite having lived with Laxus as a preteen, he had enough jewel after a previous mission to rent a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment not far from where Lucy stayed for a majority of the series.