~•FIRST NIGHT- I•~

ARYAN'S POV

I'm now in the elevator controlling my heartbeat. This is the first time I'm nervous when being with her. Ahh ! Calm down sher.

With a heavy heart full of unexplainable emotions, I opened the door and moved my eyes in the direction of the bed where I found no one.

I entered inside and thought she might be in the bathroom but no she isn't there too. Damn ! Where is she.

My heart raced at a great speed and I panicked to not see her in the room. As far as I remember, she came to our room and I had left for study.

Huh ! There she is. Standing in the balcony looking at the moon.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it"

I pulled her in the arms, circling my hands around her waist and sliding a soft kiss on her neck.

She turned towards me. Ahh ! Heaven on earth. It was a shiny night flashed with moonlight and she glowed much as compared to other days. Her middle partition filled with vermillion and some of it fallen down on the nose. And the bautiful nuptial chain surrounding her neck like a garden, the diamond in it like a flower.

"Ofcourse, it is. It's you, my moon"

I smiled at her words and I'm damn sure, my dimples would be on show and my vampire teeth are something that she loves the most when I smile.

She stood quietly while I cupped up her cheeks gazing at her, her eyes which held a lot of patience, trust and wait and that was for me which she did. She fucking waited 8 yrs for this. Her cheeks, which are already red while being in my embrace. Her beautiful crooked teeth, oh ! I love them the most. And her lips, which hold a taste of love and faith for me. I can't even think of how she survived those fucking 8 yrs.

"Ryan"

"Jee rani sa"

"I fell in love with you that time when I didn't want to fall in love again.....but you taught me again not to love again someone...
Mausam badle, hum badle, humne chaha tumhe har muskil mein, humari dono mein hum the, nhi the par tumne humara saath diya, phir chaha humein itna. Vishwas toota hum toote, phir bhi tumhein chaha humne itna....kismat me na jaane kya likha tha, tum humein nahi smjh paye aur hum tumhein....chaahenge tumhe itnaa"

I nearly cried at her words. I can't even imagine how much she suffered because of me.

"You were never the reason of my suffering Ryan, it was destiny. I knew it was meant for me to wait for you so, I did...maine aapka bas intezaar kiya Ryan aur kuch nahi"

"Aur jo meri yaadon ke sath rahi uska kya ? Even I can't imagine how much I hurt you. I lived you tulip I really did. That time, I saw myself as a bad and unconfident guy and thought I will make you bad too. I didn't want to hurt you anymore. I had already done much"

"Aapko yaad hai maine aapse kaha tha ki, I'll love you no matter what. I'm even ready to face the scars which you'll give me"

"I'm so sorry so so so sorry mera baccha. I know this sorry is so small compared to what I did"
I cried, I couldn't control myself anymore. I am the reason for hurting her, her nights which went by panic and anxiety attacks. Those shivering hands if her and those cold temperatures of her body in the morning itself. I don't know how she managed to love and moreover wait for me after I left no way to give her a reason to love me. I showed up myself as bad, so that she can hate me but instead she had replied with "I adore the flaws in you, you're my flawless baby". Why ! How !

"Ryan..."
She cupped my cheeks.

"Jaha pyaar hota hai na waha intezaar bhi hota hai...Mahadev ne bhi toh sati ka intezaar kiya tha....similarly radharani also did and jaha pyaar nahi hota na waha intezaar toh dur ki baat....uss vyakti ke chale jaane baad kuch baaki nhi rhta sab bhool Jate hain.....I never forgot you or unloved you so, there's love between us.