Character Descriptions

Taylor Shawn Howler (not my real name, FYI), a.k.a. Tiny
Appearance:
Before change: Male / husky / green and white fur / blue and purple (almost lavender) colored hair / height is 4 feet / weight is 150 pounds / chubby
After change: Male / husky with two tails / green and white fur / blue and purple (almost lavender) colored hair / height is 6 inches / weight is 9 pounds / chubby
Description:
Taylor, prefers Tiny, is a 15 year old husky who loves to be himself. He is very shy and afraid to go outside alone due to his current size. He has a few friends and wishes to have some more. He lives with his father who is a scientist. He loves his father very much as he tries and take care of his big father. He does not go to school and he does not have a job. He loves to eat and gain a few pounds. He wants to learn so many things and he wishes to grow back to his originally size. He wants to go back to school and learn and become a normal fur.

Chris Ingrid Howler
Appearance:
Male / husky / yellow and white fur / height is 6 feet / weight is 300 pounds / chubby / long thick tail
Description:
Chris is a 24 year old husky who loves to play. When he is on his good side, he plays around with you. He rubs his gut and eats a lot to gain fast. He usually asks Taylor to lick his humongous gut. He lets you get on and do all sorts of stuff with his belly, as long as it's not hurtful or dangerous. Now when he is on his bad side...oh my lord...he is like a violent wolf. He will eventually eat you up, violently or softly. He is a naughty husky, so he will not just kill you by eating. He will suck you in to his body with the three ways he likes. Just be a good fur and he'll be a cute, chubby, nice husky~

Takumisha Atakomashi
Appearance:
male / Sylveon / mint-green fur / forest-like green hair color / ribbons fade from fur color to a sky blue color / height is 4 feet, 4 inches / weight is 95 pounds / tail is medium-short and a little thin, not too thin
Description:
Takumisha, Takumi or Kumi for short, is a really nice person but CAUTION: he can get very very nasty if you mess with either him or anybody he loves.

Jet, it's just Jet
Appearance:
Male / Fox Wolf Husky Hybrid, I guess they call it a "Fulfsky" now-a-days /

(These are the furs that are going to be in my story, SO FAR. There will be more coming soon. Make sure to check here every once in a while to learn about who I added. If you are interested in being in my story, pm me and we'll talk.)