💖~ More Than Fate ~🎭

"I prefer being picked up and spun around 'til I can barely stand on my own over being tackled to the ground at Mach 2."~Mackenzie Elliana Forge {"More Than Fate", Chapter TBD}

~ Book Title- "More Than Fate (Jasper Hale x OC)"

~ Book Series- More Than Anything {Book 1}

~ Genres- Fanfic, Fantasy, Drama-Comedy, and Supernatural.

~ Fandom- The Twilight Saga {a well-known book & movie franchise; original source material by Stephenie Meyer.}

~ Book Tagline- "'I love you' is more important than you think."

~ Summary- "I love you."

Those three words mean the world to Mackenzie Forge. Why? Because you never know how much someone needs to hear them, or when it will be the last time you get to say them.

"Goodbye."

A word that has the power to bring Mackenzie to her knees, to shatter her world into a thousand pieces. The last word Jasper Whitlock Hale thought before his human life ended.

What happens when a Forge meets a Hale?

~ Notes- Just like with The Star Saga, "More Than Fate" and its sequels are fandom-blind friendly. It starts before the events of Twilight, except More Than Anything takes place from 2016 onward, instead of the mid-to-late 2000s, like the original source material did. Some of my most avid readers went in almost, if not completely blind to the fandom.

I'm well aware that there are some seriously heavy themes & topics covered in The Twilight Saga, as well as in my OCs' storylines, and I handle them all carefully and with respect. I have never and will never throw my readers into the deep end. I always make sure to put trigger/content warnings in the opening author's notes of any given chapter when necessary, and that applies to all of my stories.

I invite you to give Mackenzie Forge's story a chance if you haven't already; it's quite the ride and just like my other stories, has a good balance between romantic & platonic dynamics.

~ ~ ~

~ If you have questions about "More Than Fate" and/or its sequels, leave them here!👉

~ If you have theories, predictions, or hopes for future chapters of "More Than Fate" and/or the rest of More Than Anything, leave them here!👉

~ ~ ~

A/N: I hope you're enjoying this so far; I'm still kinda trying to find my footing with it. Feel free to check out the minor edits I made to the last chapter, if you haven't already!💞🦋

~ Love, Sunset