PROM LOVER - CHARACTER INSPO, CREATOR'S WORDS AND QUICK EXPLANATION.

Hello, this is Isabella Pearll, or belle pearll as you want, this story is going to have two versions, spanish and english so yall don't complicate to translate stuff, you can ask me for suggestions for the stories as this is my first 'book' in wattpad, but I think its very interesting.

The music you can listen while reading, because I like to do that, is Lolita by Lana del Rey, Teacher's Pet by Melanie Martinez, etc, i will make a playlist for people to listen while they read, in another creator's note I'll write my spotify account.

Prom's lover is about a girl named Natalie, she is starting her last year of junior high school, something exciting for her, since she wants it to be the best, unfortunately for her it wouldn't be like that, she would never forget it, yes, but not because of how much she loved it, no, because it torments her every night. But why? Well, that's what we need to discover, its related with her professor: Viktor, new to her school and very strict, yet, she feels uncomfortable around him, and how he acts, one day he ask her to stay after class, oh, ok.

Now, to the character's inspo.

Viktor: he is a mix of Brad Pitt, Jack Gyllenhall, Hugh Jackman, Arthur Morgan, and chris hemsworth

Natalie: Jenna ortega, Anne Hathaway, Natalia Dormer and Lana del rey (I know 🫦)

Well, if you got any suggestions don't be afraid to ask them, this series isn't gonna be long, at least 10 or 11 chapters, so enjoy it!

Atte: BellaPearll🫶⭐️