Chapter one

Martina's POV
~beep beep, beep beep ugh my alarm rings and I need to get up, but I really don't want to. I turn my alarm off and check my phone, wait is it already 8 A.M.? I promised my dad to work on the script at 8.30 A.M. so I need to hurry now! Fast I get dressed and I walk downstairs to eat some breakfast. When I finished my breakfast I go back upstairs to do my hair and make up. I look at my watch and see that I have still one minute. Fast I run downstairs again and I knock on the door of my fathers office.~

Dad: come in.
Me: I am on time?
Dad: you are actually two seconds late.
Me: oh I am sorry.
Dad: I'm kidding sweetheart, let's start with the script. There is still a lot to do and we wanna send it to Disney in two weeks so we really have to start now.
Me: okay, let's start. What if the main character is a girl from I think 16 years old called Violetta?
Dad: and she was alone with her dad because her mom died when she was 7.
Me: no she was 5 when her mom died.
Dad: okay she was 5. She lived with her dad in Madrid, but she goes now back to her hometown Buenos Aires.
Me: she is going to live in Buenos Aires with her dad, the housekeeper Olga...
Dad: her fathers best friend Ramallo and Jade the girlfriend of her father.
Me: Violetta isn't allowed to sing because her mother was a singer and she died when she was on tour. So her dad doesn't want her to sing because he is afraid that there will happen the same with Violetta.
Dad: but than she discovers a music school called studio 21. She is really surprised of the talent all students have.
Me: she makes new friends and new enemies when she also goes to studio 21.
Dad: she also gets a governess named Angie, who by the way gives her "singing" in the studio.
Me: and she is also her aunt.
Dad: wait what?
Me: it is her aunt and she doesn't knows it.
Dad: but I taught that we decided that she had no family except her dad.
Me: and I think it's better when she has an aunt and OMG also a grandmother!
Dad: why a grandmother?
Me: because the story will be better with a grandmother.
Dad: okay fine, but she will find out that she has an aunt and a grandmother at the end of the story.
Me: fine.

~we're now writing the coarse version of the story down. It's gonna be amazing! Wait, I see someone standing behind the window. Who can that be? It looks like he is a guy from 18/19 years old. He wears black and it seems that he doesn't want to stands out, because he is behind a tree. I think this is really strange, so I go to the window to see 'that guy' better. But when I look out the window, he is gone...