chapter 9 - don't know

Soobin was very surprised although after seeing Omega for the first time he didn't think about him because he was so busy but he didn't expect that their second meeting would be like this.

Yeonjun was even more surprised because after seeing Alpha for the first time, he has prayed every day to see him again but he had never made this type of picture.

Yeonjun - a..app..appa wha....

But then his eyes fell on the hall and his eyes became wide with fear and surprise. He put his hand on his mouth and started trembling with fear.

There the bodies of all the servants he could not understand what was happening.
Tears welled up in his eyes and then he looked at his father whose face was drenched in blood.

Yeonjun - aa..appa. what

And he ran towards his father but the bodyguard stopped him.

Yeonjun said with fear - W..who are..are you an.. and w..why did..did you do all this?

Beomgyu - oh Why don't you ask your father about this yourself?

Mr Choi He had become very weak because of the bleeding all over his body.

Mr Choi (in a very weak voice) - s...stay aw..away from h..him ,he does...doesn't know any...thing about this pl..please.

Alpha - Seriously, because I don't feel like leaving him just now. Smirk

Taehyun( in a sarcastic tone)- Well, you have to admit that you are full of surprises. Look, first we thought that you don't plead in front of anyone but......
And then we thought that a person like you could never love an Omega but we turned out to be wrong in both cases

Everyone started laughing at this except three people and

Soobin doesn't know why he's getting so angry and upset at the same time.

And he turned angrily towards Omega. He didn't know why but suddenly he felt more angry and irritable towards Omega.

And Alpha moves towards him in anger and Omega moves back in fear.

The Omega cheeks are red from crying and there are still tears in his eyes.

Omega (gulped nervously and said)- ple... ple..please.

Now both are standing facing each other and looking into each other's eyes with completely different emotions. one with fear and another with so much hated .

Soobin looking at him with angry red eyes

Omega (cried and pleaded,) "please l..et. let me..me g.. go, my father ne.. needs a do...doctor please ".

Soobin( held his, chin up angrily and said) - oh when I extended my hands in front of your father but he didn't feel pity then why should I listen to you today.

Omega (was very confused and said,) w..what a..are you...you say..saying?
Mr Choi - No..no.. son, do..don't listen to him, please..please le..leave him alone, he doesn't know anything please.

Alpha looks at him ,and says - oh wow should I leave him like you leave my parents.

Mr. Choi( went on his knees with folded hands and begged for his son's life.) ple..please leave him , I wi...will do..do whatever you say or...or yo...you can kill me, b...but ple...please let him...him go please .

Yeonjun shocked - ap....appaaa wh...what are you...you saying .

Begging to alpha - No...No, ple..please don't....don't d..do this, I'll... I'll do...do whatever you say please please please.

ALPHA smirks - oh Oh, I will give you one piece of advice, whatever you say, say it thoughtfully Omega, it may cost you heavily.

Yeonjun just nodded his head because he knew he had no choice.

Soobin - word omega in words

Yeonjun - ye..yes I.. (take a deep breath) I am sure just please...

Before omega fully understood what he was saying, Alpha interrupted him

Alpha - Marry me then raise his eyebrows .

everyone says together - whatt

Yeonjun - wh..what.

Soobin (ignores everyone and says in a very calm but still deep tone) - you heard me right because i don't like to repeat myself .

Soobin (smirks and moves closer to Omega and whispers to his ears ) - so what is your answer Omega because your father doesn't have that much time.

Yeonjun - bu..but why

Soobin - let me see hmmm that happiness when I will make your life hell and your father will not be able to do anything even after seeing you in pain every day and then he will beg me for his death, oh wow, that happiness will be so much bigger than killing him in one go right.

Yeonjun looks at his father who is lying unconscious and more tears flow from his, eyes then and then he looks at Alpha and said in fear, "y..you pro..promise me..me that you will not... not ki...kill my father."

Soobin smirk - hmm hmm i promise so what's your answer omega

Yeonjun - I...I..o..ok.. okay l....I will do whatever you say but please send my father to the hospital first please

Soobin - okay then Our marriage in 2 days .

Yeonjun - wh..what

Soobin ignored him - till then you will stay with beomgyu.

Beomgyu - wh.... Okay

Yeonjun - wh..What about my father?

Soobin - Oh, I think you heard something wrong Omega, I just promised not to kill him, so that doesn't mean at all that I will free him.

Yeonjun - but.. see soobin getting irritated ok... okay bu...but please one last time can I see my father.

Soobin (come closer) - I think you forgot that you have no right to ask me for a favor. I'm leaving him alive. That should be enough. In deep voice

yeonjun who was getting nervous only nodded his head and the scent of his fear hit Soobin's nose but without saying anything he went away from there.
While leaving he said
Soobin- you have 20 minutes to pack your things.

And then look at the bodyguard and say, clean the mess here.

That's all for today bye bye 👋 👋