YUM.

I don't recommend this to anyone younger than 16, but go ahead.

It was a pretty early morning when you arrived at the swimming team locker rooms. Makoto had called you on short notice to tell you the team was having a short practice. You quickly changed into your (F/C) swimming trunks and left the locker room. It seems Nagisa was harassing Rei as usual, as Makoto waved you over.
"Hey, (Y/N)!" He said cheerfully, smiling at you. You glanced over to the pool while Makoto gave you the lowdown of practice, not that you were to interested this early. Besides, your attention was on something else. You had spotted Haruka Nanase, by no surprise, doing FREESTYLE BECAUSE YOU WEEABOO KIDS WON'T STOP HARASSING ME LMAO at the other end of the pool.
He's the reason you even joined the swim team. Haru's form was perfect, in your opinion. He emerged out of the water, shaking beads of water from his hair, and walked toward you and Makoto. Your gaze slowly slid from his eyes down to his toned abdomen, where you let your mind wander. You were snapped out of your thoughts by Makoto waving his hand in your face. "You still there?" he asked, laughing slightly. You took one last glance at Haru before turning back to Makoto. "Yeah, sorry." You laughed back. Time flew by, and before you knew it, practice was over. Everyone was in the locker room changing and arranging going out to lunch. You had changed, packed your bag, but Nagisa stopped you. "(Y/N)-chan, aren't you going to get lunch with us?" he looked up at you with expectancy. You rubbed the back of your neck and politely declined, "I should be getting home, I'm late on work." He pouted and left 10 minutes later with Makoto and Rei. As you were about to leave, Haru called your name. You sighed, turning around, your gaze falling to his lower abdomen. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist, which fed your imagination. In all honesty, you had developed a crush on him (OH YEAH SO GAY.) Haru came closer and you gulped. Wasn't he a bit too close? "Hey, what's up?" You croaked. Shit. "I noticed you staring earlier and I've been wanting to tell you something." This made you nervous as you nodded and waited. He leaned in and you held your breath. "I like you, too." What? He.. What? You looked down at him -you were slightly taller than him- and brushed your (H/L) (H/C) out of your eyes. Licking your dry lips, you leaned down slightly, cupping his chin. His beautiful blue eyes stared back into your (E/C) orbs and you brushed your lips against his, closing your eyes. Inhaling sharply, Haru began to kiss you softly. Your hands slid down to his waist as you pulled him closer, slightly deepening the kiss, running your tongue along his lower lip. He parted his lips, allowing you to slip your tongue into his mouth and entwine it with his, causing him to moan softly, wrapping his arms around your neck. Pushing him against the wall behind you, you lifted him up and grinded against him roughly, your member growing hard. As your kiss was deepening, and the more heated, you both parted for air. Burrowing your head into his shoulder, you flicked your tongue against his collarbone, running it up his neck and sucking softly. Haruka gasped and closed his eyes, pressing his hips against yours. "More.." he whispered softly. You bit your lip and unbuttoned your pants, pulling the towel from his waist and dropping it on the cold floor. As you began sucking on his neck harder, making marks, you ran your thumbs over his hips, making circular motions. His breathing sped up when you slid your hands lower, ghosting your fingers over his thighs, teasing him.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) TIME SKIP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"(Y/N).. Harder.." Haru moaned. You had him pinned against the wall, his back facing you, as you thrust into him harder, breathing heavily. His eyes were clamped shut and sweet moans slipped past his lips every time you made the slightest movement. Digging your nails into his hips as you thrusted, your left hand slid down toward his member, stroking it slowly as he moaned louder. You could feel yourself reaching your limit all the while, and you rest your hand back on his hip, making him whimper. You licked Haru's neck, sucking on his soft spot and grunting in his ear as you released into him. Moaning, he released after you, panting while you pulled out and kissed his cheek.

I refuse to write a cheesy ending. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)FUcK pArAGRAPHS SON