1

EZE
  The cool morning breeze swept across my face leaving me with pleasant goosebumps. I sat down on the wooden settee as I drank my bland black coffee with thoughts of the past filling up my head, “Tsk” I said feeling a throbbing headache.
   I got up leaving my cup of coffee on my seat and walked to the garden so as to obliviate my thoughts. The flowers displayed immaculate beauty, a smile crept on my lips as i appreciated how sheen they were, that smile soon died down when the flowers started to wither and thereafter shrank to dust, the atmosphere changed immediately, the whole place turned stygian. “Run Eze, run!” I immediately turned back to the voice my mother, “mom?” I came closer as pearls of tears started to form, “no, don't come any closer, you need to leave now, go” she said as tears flowed from her onyx brown eyes, why was she saying this?
   “Mom!” I couldn't think straight again, my mom disappeared, what is going on? I could hear some weird sounds behind me. I turned back and saw a figure standing some few metres from me, everything about it was black and outlandish with an eerie aura. I was apprehensive of what it could be, I could not see it's face because I was looking at its backside and it was looking more of a shadow but had a human shape.
      I wanted to run as fast as I could
but my legs were not corresponding with my brain. I was dreaded but couldn't make a move to run away, the shadow turned facing me but I couldn't see it's face, before I knew it the shadow came to me with a great speed which I didn't expect and as a result scared me to reality.                                                  
   “Oh my God” I exclaimed trying to recover from the terrible day dream I just had, my alarm beeped through my phone. It was time for me to leave for the airport.  I regretted falling asleep, I sighed as I wiped the pearls of sweat forming on my forehead, I grabbed my keys, locked my door and entered my car. I looked at my house one last time which I was already missing and then to the garden which reminded me of my horrible dream which gave me daymares, I quickly snapped out of it and drove to the airport.
    Finally at the airport, I did the necessary requirements and soon had my entrance to the plane. I found my seat number and luckily it was a window seat, I smiled at that. I sat down and obeyed the safety instructions as said and then looked at my surroundings and noticed the person sitting right beside me, he was a middle-aged man who seemed quite engrossed in the picture of a woman, she might be his wife. I smiled sadly looking through the window as the plane took off, if only I could also have someone I'll love, a reason to live, but that can't happen now. I'm already involved in a marriage I don't understand, I'm married to someone I've never met, I don't know him, I don't even know his name, I've never even seen him but I will today.
   I still cannot believe that I got
married to him but I did it for reasons, I did it for Anne, “Anne” I miss her so much, I wonder why people I love and cherish so much leave me. First it was my mom and then it was Anne, I wiped the tear threatening to fall as I think of what awaits me when I'm finally in New York city.
   I found my entrance into the airport and decided to call the driver, "my husband" ordered to pick me up. “Hello Madam” a tall, brown eyed man approached me. He was dressed quite formally, “Madam?" I said perplexed, “I'm your driver” he explained “oh okay, I'm Eze, you can address by my name" I said feeling quite uncomfortable and unworthy to be addressed "Madam", “okay, as you wish Eze” he smiled. I couldn't help but notice the sparkle in his eyes, the colour of his eyes matched with his perfectly styled brown hair, as a matter of fact he is really good looking, he has a very beautiful face.
    He opened the luxurious car for me which made me feel weird, I'm not really used to this kind of treatment, I know I got married to a rich man but I really can't get used to such treatment, I smiled and thanked him. He entered the car and he started to drive, i looked through the window at the view, it was so beautiful, I smiled inhaling the fresh air and then faced him, ”What's your name?” I asked “Geo” he answered, I nodded understanding the meaning of his name. He soon drove to a secluded place filled with trees “is his house in this kind of area” I asked out loud subconsciously, “No, it's still far from here, way far from here” he explained with his eyes fixated to the road. I could see a cliff ahead and I immediately panicked,  “there's a cliff” I warned, “i know” he said but didn't make a move to stop, “stop the car right now” i shouted but he didn't seem to listen, I came close to him and tried to control the wheel but to no avail, "Stop Geo!" I screamed as the car exceeded the cliff.

Hope you loved it treasures ❤️🥰
Thank you for reading! ❤️
God bless you ❤️🙏

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The amount of pain in my mind and heart, It hurts so much.

       I'm so sorry, I can only imagine

Trust me, you can't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A sneak peek of  my ongoing story.

NOTE: Every day has its blessings so keep going no matter what.

Please do support me by voting.
Thank you a whole lot.♥️