🍋Kars x Esidisi🍋

Kars lived his whole life up until this moment knowing he was destined for greatness, destined to be one in a million. Never did he think he would find another who believed the same thing.
Esidisi was awestruck when he laid his eyes upon Kars, for once his ego, his pride and his vanity would drain. How could he hold those properties when gazing upon what could only be thought to be a mirage of what the perfect being should look like. Never did he think he would have such a beauty in his grasp, his thick fingers tangled in those beautifully long purple locks. Feeling their lips connect and their bodies melt into one another, it was the closest to heaven he would ever come to.
It was then when Kars would break their longing embrace to breathe softly. One word would escape making the other man blush softy. His own name. All Kars had to do was moan out Esidisis name to get him sent over the edge. Loosing his control Esidis would flip their current position, now using his body to press Kars' back against the wall as their kiss became rougher.
"Esidisi, we are more than those beneath us could very fathom being, I want to share this feeling with you. Every bit of it. All of you, youre divine body is mine." Kars said looking the other man in the eyes. Those deep red orbs must was out Esidisi in a trance as he simply stared. Esidisi would watch as the perfect being would lower himself to his knees for him. Kneeling before him, he never thought he'd see this, he never thought himself worthy. Using a finger Kars gently moved the fabric of his loincloth aside to see what he'd done to the other man.
He stared a moment, Esidisi was much larger than Kars and anticipated. Both length wise and thickness he was impressed, however when he would wrap his hand around his length he felt his hand fit perfectly around him. He looked up at the blushing white hair one as he would smirk and gently kiss the tip of his cock. This earned a gasp from Esidisi, he would gently rest his hand atop his head as Kars slowly begun to take his full length down his throat. Moans escaped Esidisis mouth, filling their cave with his music of pure ecstasy as Kars begun to move his head up and down his length. "Forgive me K-Kars, but you feel heavenly." His grip on Kars' hair would tighten as he begun to thrust into his throat.

For any other Kars would have killed this man for a fraction of what he was doing to him but this, this was different. He wanted him to do this do him, he enjoyed being used by Esidisi. Feeling him slightly twitch down his throat, watching as his muscles tensed once he got his full length down his throat. All of this made Kars satisfied so much so that he would start to move his head faster, in rhythm with Esidisis thrusts. Between his moans and soft whimpers Esidisi would thank Kars a few times. "Kars I'm going to-" he was cut off by a moan louder than the others as he held Kars' head in place, allowing the thick ropes of semen to flow down his throat effortlessly. He felt everyone Kars throat contracted as he swallowed making him moan softly. When Esidisi was done he would slowly pull out of his throat, his half hard cock hanging infront of Kars as he looked up at Esidisi.

"You seem to know what you're doing, have you been with men before?" Kars asked with a hint of condescension. "None as beautiful as you..." Esidisi responded looking down at Kars who slowly rose from his knees. He would lean close to Esidisis ear and chuckle softly "I want you inside of me, I want you to show me that you can please me. Then and only then will I allow you in on my little..plan. Can you do that, Esidisi" He said planting a soft kiss on his neck. Shivers went down Esidisis spine as this. He swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded as he watched Kars walk over to the pillows and blankets they had laid down. He got to his knees once again then laid his head down against a pillow "Come here, don't be so shy now~" he taunted Esidisi as he exposed himself. He would slowly walkover, his cock become fully hard again twitching in anticipation as he looked at Kars' hole between his slightly rounded ass cheeks. He would slowly lower himself and gently kick around the rim of his hole, earning him a satisfied moan from Kars.

He relished in the taste of the other man before he would slide his tongue in, feeling Kars' hole twitch slightly around him. As he worked his tongue in an out of Kars, making sure to lick around his wall as well, Kars would moan softly into the pillow his head rested against. Frankly he was hoping this would happen to allow for pre-lubrication before Esidisi entered him. After it seemed it Kars would be properly stimulated enough Esidisi would pull back and stand as he slowly rubbed his leaking cock between Kars ass cheeks and against his hole. "May I enter you now" He asked awaiting the others response "If you believe you are ready, yes." Kars responded before letting out a string of moans getting louder as Esidisi pushed in deeper until he was fully buried inside of him. "Very good Esidisi" Kars said as if speaking to a pet. "Th-thank you-" he said trying to hold back his own moans of pleasure as he begun to thrust in and out of Kars. "More Esidisi, this could hardly pleasure me" A tinge of pain shot through Esidisis heart. He thought he was doing good. However it seemed Kars was the type to enjoy things a bit kinkier. Esidisi would nod and grab a thick handful of the flowing purple locks as he begun to thrust in and out of Kars harder and faster. This would earn Esidisi loud moans of the other. It was like music to his ears as the beautiful voice of Kars filled the cave in pure ecstasy. He would pull his hair harder which only made Kars moan louder, satisfying Esidisi. He bit his lip then begun to move as fast as his hips that shook with pleasure would allow.

After a bit of this Kars would begin to twitch as throb, leaking pre-cum onto the blanket "Kars, I'm close" Esidisi moaned out breathily and he now dug his nails into the hips of Kars. The other gave him a nod of consent. With this Esidisi would allow his thick ropes of cum to realize inside of Kars triggering his own release. Panting softly he would pull out.

Kars now laid on his back, freshly bathed and smelling of his fragrant sage oils as he looked over at Esidisi who begun to clothe himself. "You are breathtaking...." Esidisi said, entranced by the man lying on the floor of the cave. Kars smiled softly "You are as well my dear Esidisi..." he said as the other would come over lay beside him. That night they would fall asleep against each other. Their soft breaths in rhythmic harmony with one another.

HELL YEA CHAT!! bringing in the new fic with a bit of pillar men spice. hope you enjoyed....degens _;) (the biggest one wrote the story)