chapter 11 - D - Day

2 days later

The Alpha and Omega did not meet each other even once in these 2 days.

Because soobin is still having some trouble controlling his Alpha.

So today was their wedding day...

In the morning beomgyu came and told yeonjun to get ready and omega did not wear any wedding clothes but wore simple clothes.

Yeonjun's outfit

After sometime Soobin comes and asks if he is ready.

Beomgyu - yes But are you completely sure you want this marriage?

Soobin - It doesn't matter, this marriage is being done only for revenge and not for any other purpose.

Kai - I hope you're saying this to us, not to yourself.

Soobin ( a little sour) - what di...

But then that scent hits his nose again and he looks up towards the stairs.

And then just keeps looking, he forgets for a while that there is someone else there and he should have hated the person standing in front of him.

His alpha once again starts to lose his temper and says - mine.

Omega, who is very nervous, takes a deep breath and stands in front of the Alpha with his eyes down.

Soobin's outfit

Alpha gets closer to Omega and offers his hand to him and says - you are ready

And then he goes closer to his ear and whispers - to step into the most terrifying stage of your life.

The omega breath hitched in fear then took a deep breath and nervously reaches out his hand towards the alpha.

Before both of them can hold each other's hand, taehyun walks in and says that we should leave now.

they do a court marriage just to make their marriage legal.