chapter sixteen.

*next day*
*Jennifer's POV.*

   I wake up and get ready for school. Its been a long time. I need to see my 2 friends, Megan and Nick. I put on a long black dress and put a black cloak over it.
   I put on some black combat boots. I paint my nails black, my lipstick is black and my eyeliner is black. With all of this black I'm wearing, I look as white as a sheet.
   Oli dresses in black skinny jeans, black converse, a white hoodie and bvb shirt underneath his hoodie. We get in my car and leave.

   We head to school and once we get there, all eyes are on us. I keep my chin up and walk. Oli grabs my hand. We walk slowly to class. I could feel everyone stop and look at us.
   We haven't been here for a while. I run into my friends and they hug me. They ask me a lot of questions. I answer them all with just a simple sentence.
   "I was away for a while because of family emergency.", is all I say and the questions stop. "Well, we are glad to have you back.", nick says.

   "Yeah. Also, have you heard that 10 students went missing while you were gone?", Megan asks. I obviously know. "No. I didn't. That's weird. Who were they?", I lie.
   I know who but pretend I dont. "They were the students that bullied you.", Megan says. "Karma came for them.", Nick says. I smiled because I know its true.
   Karma came and fucked them all up. Now, 3 of the 10 are dead and 7 are in cells under Oli's house. 1 of the 7 is injured in the legs. Oli tore his leg up pretty badly. We all continue to talk.

   Soon, the bell rings and we head off to class. Oli walks me to my first class. I hug him and give him a kiss goodbye. I look over to see a girl looking at us and quickly walks off like she just saw her boyfriend kissing me.
   She has black and red hair in high pigtails, some black ripped jeans on, combat boots, a leather jacket that said 'Rebel' on the back and a BVB shirt on.
   Her eyes are a bright green. I look at Oli. "Who was that?", I ask. He takes a nice big deep breath.

*Oli's POV*

   "She's my ex girlfriend.", i say. She immediately gets jealous. "Do you still love her?", she asks. "I don't know how she found me. I didn't love her.", I say.
   She seems to be getting more irritated with me. "Jennifer, I seriously don't know how she found me. I dated her for about a month before I had run off again.", I explain.
   "She looks like she just witnessed her boyfriend just kissed another girl.", she says pointing at me when she says "boyfriend" and pointed to herself when she said "another girl".

   She's clearly mad at me. "Jen, please believe me.", I beg her. She takes some deep breaths and smiles. "Okay. I believe you. But, no contact with her.
   If I see anything suspicious, I'll be very angry and will play 50 questions. Got it?", she asks. I nod. "Yes ma'am", I say with a southern accent. She smiles and kisses me.
   I hug her and she goes into class. I start walking to my class. My class is on the 3rd floor of my 4 floor school. I get the 3rd floor and is stoppex by some athletic guys.

   They push me against the wall. "Hey faggot. We heard some weird shit on you.", one of the 3 athletic guys says. Their names are Matt, Drake, and Luke.
   Matt is the one who just called me a faggot. "And what did you hear about me, matt?", I ask. He moves around a little. "That you are goddamn werewolf.
   That you live with a 'pack' in the woods. Your house has a a secret floor underneath the basement where you keep all your food in cells and when y'all are hungry, you take your prisoners into rooms to eat them like cannibals.", he says with disgust.

   I chuckle. "Who told you that?", I ask. "Lizzy and Anna. They said your girlfriend took beth into one those rooms and ate her. She came out covered in blood.
   Now, they are missing again with 7 others. Where are they, faggot?", drake says. I chuckle again. "Some of that information is true.", I start out.
   "It best if I just show you. Tonight in the woods?", I ask. They look at each other. "Y-yeah. Sure. Center circle in the woods.", Matt says. "See you guys there.", I say. I begin to walk to class again but is stopped again....