𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍

"𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈 you going to Ben's party tonight?" Ariana, one of Karli's friends asked her as she walked into the living room of her apartment

"Yeah- why you need a ride?" Karli answered from the kitchen, her back turned against her friend as she loaded dishes into the pink dishwasher.

Ariana then nodded "Mhm, DaeDae got my car".
Earning a loud groan from Karli, Ariana laughed.

"That nigga always got yo car, at this point I'm starting believe his ain't in no damn shop." Karli frowned, bashing her friend's lover in her face.

"ANYWAYS it's six thirty.. the party starts ten, and you take two hours to do your make up, I think it's time to get ready" Ariana quickly changed the subject, clapping her hands together loudly and placing a big smile on her face.

Karli then rolled her eyes, finally placing the last cup in the tray, closing the dishwasher softly and rubbed her hands on her thigh, groaning as she stood up, holding her back.

"Bitch you're getting rusty." Travis, Karli's boy best friend came down to stairs laughing at her with his light yellow Stanley in his hand, and his phone in the next.

"Ho watch yo mouth" Karli bucked at Travis making him flinch playfully.
"Why you ain't getting ready?" Karli asked him placing her hands on her waist

"Girl, my man told me to stay home tonight" Travis pushed out his lip, soon after getting a look from the two females.

The friend group then burst into laughter " I'm getting ready in an hour, Lucki don't run shit" Travis spoke truthfully

Ariana snickered "Next thing you know, yo ass getting tore open in the bathroom from him."

"You know it" Travis jerked his neck down sticking his tongue out.
"I can't with you two" Karli laughed walking away .

Karli and her crew arrived at the party two hours after it started, but they were late in style obviously

Karli had on a grey mini skirt, black body suit, black shark boot heels with a black Givenchy hand bag, and black shades on top of her middle part bob.

She also had on her necklace with a diamond "K" charm, along with silver Cartier watch.

"Ou shit this mothafucka is packed!" Travis exclaimed clutching on his yellow Marc Jacob's hand bag, as Ariana struggled to walk in her pink heels and keep her denim dress from exposing her.

The three story mansion was packed indeed, Ben was quite known around the city and hosted the best events.
They then reached the massive grey doors which security stood outside of.

"How y'all doing tonight?" One of the men spoke looking at them

The friend group then respond respectfully as security checked them for any weapons.

"Y'all good, enjoy" He nodded and pushed open the heavy doors revealing crowds of people, purple LED's placed across the rooms and the stench of sweat, weed, liquor and sex.

The crew pushed through the people, going to find Ben and the rest of their friends.

At least a minute after searching Ben, he ended up finding them first, carrying them to a section in the mansion for him and the folks he knew good.

In the section there was a couple of their friends and a familiar faces but there was one person Karli couldn't name but she felt as if they knew them well.

"Yoo!" Joe grinned seeing the trio making the attention go to them, earning greetings from everyone and they responded , but that one person hadn't spoke.

He was just there sitting down with his beats on his head, down in his phone minding his business.

He looked familiar to Karli and she slightly tilted her head but was pulled out of her thoughts. " Isn't that the boy you went to school with Lili?" Travis whispered sizing the male, not in a judging way but a curious one.

It then clicked back to her, that was Kane- her friend that moved away to Memphis in ninth grade.

She was his only friend, since he didn't speak as much like everyone else, and would prefer nodding, shaking his head or even writing on a piece of paper to communicate.

She wanted to say hi badly, but feared embarrassment... what if he didn't remember her just like she hadn't remembered him.

All of a sudden his head lifted up, feeling eyes on him, his facial expression was a harsh mug, but it softened slightly after meeting eyes with Karli.

She then walked over unintentionally and opened her arms, surprisingly he hugged her- firmly, almost as if he waited for this moment for ages.

"Hi Kane.." She said lowly in the hug and took in his smell, he smelt clean.. expensive cologne and a hint of cuban cigars.

He didn't say anything but hugged her tighter which she took as a response.

"I missed you so much bro.." She smiled feeling tears threaten to leave her eyes and her voice cracked up making Kane pull back with a frown on his face and quickly wiped her eyes shaking his head.

He then moved the beats from his ears, resting it on top of his head, wanting to give her all of his attention.

Karli then placed her head back onto his shoulder and he kissed her forehead and held her close not letting her go.

Hi guys !
I haven't been active in soooo long and I wanna make that up to you guys 😔.

Let me know if y'all fw this !

Excuse all mistakes