chapter 12 - awkward

The whole journey passes in strange silence. The Omega, who is very scared and shy, tries his best not to irritate the Alpha with his presence. And Soobin was still fighting an internal battle with his alpha.
That's why both of them were sitting far away from each other.

They both reached soobin's house :-

Soobin gets out of the car without even looking at Yeonjun and goes straight inside his house as if he forgot that there was someone else in the car with him. Yeonjun takes a deep breath and gets out of the car and looks towards Alpha's house, which is probably his house now too.

He saw that the security outside the house was very tight, many bodyguards were standing with their heads down, no one even looked at him and security cameras were installed. Yeonjun had always thought that his father went overboard when it came to security, but seeing this made him realize that maybe he was wrong.

Yeonjun - should i go in or not (muttered under his breath , then He took a deep breath ) Come on, Yeonjun you have to go for your father.

He looked at everyone for the last time, maybe someone would say something to him, but no one even raised their eyes so he went inside.

Nothing else because there was no one inside as if no one lived there. He looked around to see if there might be someone but he neither saw Alpha nor any living thing.

he felt scared and hugged himself because the hall was very big, everything was completely black as if there were no colors, it was kind of scary.

And he started waiting for Alpha, when he did not come for a long time, Omega got tired and took a deep breath and sat on the sofa. There were many questions inside him but there was no one to answer, tears started flowing from his eyes and he fell asleep crying.

There was blood everywhere, the blood of those who had raised him, there was only red color everywhere.

Yeonjun - no

And with a jolt he wakes up from his sleep crying, he looks around and takes a deep breaths tries to calm his anxiety

Yeonjun - wh-what sho-should I do, I'm so worthless, you guys always loved me so much, to-took care of-of me an- and I couldn't ev-even perform the Fun-funeral ri-rites of you guys, please forgive me. I am so-so so sorry pl-please (cry harder ).

After some time he calm himself down

He looked at the time, it was 4 o'clock in the morning, but now he could not sleep even if he wanted to.

Both he and his bag were in the hall throughout the night, so he looked around to see if anyone was there, but when he didn't see anyone, he took a deep breath and went upstairs to the first room he found. Opened the door ,he peeked and saw that the room looked like a guest room, so he went inside the room.

At 8 o'clock he freshened up and came down and saw that there was still no one there and he was muttering to himself

Yeonjun - Does no one live in this house except Alpha?
And then his eyes are wide with realisation and a look of disbelief appears on his face, and he stutter

Yeonjun - th-this ho-house is not-not a haun-haunted house right? and Alpha is not-not a mon-monster that kill-kills and ea-eats people ri-right?

Suddenly a deep voice came from behind

- Don't stress your little brain so much

Due to a sudden noise from behind, Omega lost his balance and was about to fall down the stairs.