usa

Hello! Before this story begins, I just want to remind you that everything that happens here is purely fictional. The characters are also entirely made up and not based on real people.

A word of caution to minors or close-minded readers: this story contains themes of sexual content, violence, and language that may not be suitable for sensitive readers.

That's all, enjoy reading!! Lovelots!! 😙😙

~

At thirteen, Alicia's eyes were finally opened to reality. All her life, she thought the world existed only within the corners of their house.

The day she stepped out of the large mansion was also the last day she saw her mother.

Her mother died of cancer, and since then her father began tormenting Alicia.

Even though she was trapped in the mansion for years, Alicia was a very intelligent child.

However, there was only one thing her father wanted her to learn...

That was to speak the Tagalog language.

Alicia was known as the only child of one of the wealthiest couples in the town of Bamban.

However, that couple wasn't her real parents. They had adopted her after finding her abandoned on one of the farms they owned.

The couple had difficulty having children, so even though Alicia was pure Chinese, they wholeheartedly accepted her as their own.

After everything that happened, everything changed....

"Get out" Alicia commanded as she spotted someone sitting in her favorite spot.

She glared at the student, causing her to get scared and quickly walk away.

Alicia was feared by everyone, not only because she was the oldest in their class but also because she was the tallest.

Alicia refused to make friends with anyone because her father had instructed her not to form any connections with anyone.

She sat alone, eating her packed lunch while watching the students scattered around the campus.

Suddenly, Alicia saw her academic rival, Risa, engaging in cheerful conversation with students who gathered around her.

Although Risa was in a higher year, she was Alicia's main competitor in the overall rankings, consistently holding the top spot while Alicia trailed in second.

Alicia's eyes narrowed as she watched Risa, her anger building with every second.

As if sensing her gaze, Risa looked over at Alicia, flashed a smug smile, and winked, only fueling Alicia's frustration.

Risa always knew exactly how to get under her skin.

Soon after, the bell rang, signaling the end of break time.

The students quickly returned to their respective classrooms, while Alicia calmly walked down the hallway, unhurried by the rush around her.

Before Alicia could reach her classroom, Risa blocked her path.

Alicia stared at her emotionlessly, while Risa's gaze burned with intensity.

Without warning, Risa grabbed her and pulled her into a hidden passage, leading to a room Alicia didn't recognize.

As soon as they entered the room, Risa snatched Alicia's belongings and threw them onto a sofa, pinning her against the wall.

"Listen brat, wala akong oras makipaglaro sayo. Tigilan mo ang pagpapakalat ng fake news about sakin or mapipilitan akong ipakick out ka sa school na to" Risa growled, her anger barely contained.