♚8♚

In the dining room, it was decided who would sleep where. There will be no change in my and Rora's position. Aunt wanted to give her room to the new guest to sleep with us but Rora's crying did not let it happen. No one would risk sleeping with aunt no matter what. Therefore, the position of the female members of the house did not change.

Now the matter to be fixed is the sleeping arrangements of the male members. Two rooms for men one of which my brothers stay and the other my father. Therefore, there is no room available for the guest of honor and he should have realized by now that a rich man like him is a nuisance.

"What can be done? There are more men in our house than women now," said aunt pinching her chin.

"I think it would be best for Mr. guest to sleep in the courtyard," I gritted my teeth but kept a smile on my face so as not to arouse suspicion.

"Y/N, what are you talking about? How come we let a guest sleep in the yard?" aunt pressed my hand and said.

"Why? He said he came to this region for observation. The closer he will be with nature, the better he can understand it, right?" I looked at Jungkook to see his disappointed expression but instead saw him looking at me with an amused smile. What I said was funny to him?!

"What if it snows at night?" Rora suddenly asked in an innocent voice. Her question is funny but her seriousness gives it a new look.

"If it snows, let it. Slowfall is an important part of nature," I said in an obvious tone which seemed to amuse that stupid man more.

"Shut up," aunt scolded us. She is so fond of the new guest that she is serious for the first time in her entire life.

"You can sleep with Taehyung & Jong-in if you want. They are quiet and gentle."

“No problem,” Jungkook said casually. What? Did he agree to sleep with people who are farmers? High class like him?

"Sir, I would request you to stay in my room. I can sleep with my nephews," said my father, who had been silent all this time.

"Thanks. Y/N's idea is not too bad either," Jungkook said with his wicked and famous smirk at me. I thought he would be angry or embarrassed but instead he was joking with me about it and embarrassing me.

Aunt smiled, "Y/N is just kidding. You don't mind. Goodnight."

Good night? Hope you become mosquitos favorite meal tonight!

⬤ ⬤ ⬤

In the dark and silent night, the only sounds of Cricket and Rora's snoring are heard. Even if she doesn't admit it, there's no denying that she has inherited this bad habit like her mother.

But I'm thinking about something else, about Queen Lalisa. Did she really allow Jungkook to come here? I know that Jungkook is a king and kings don't need permission for anything but Jungkook is devoted to his mother. He does nothing without his mother's permission. Or Queen Lalisa does not know this event until now?

Drowning in the sea of ​​my thoughts, I suddenly heard the sound of a glass being fallen. As all the glass in our house was brass, it rattled as soon as it hit the ground and I shuddered. I was barely asleep and in the midst of this silence, a loud noise woke me up completely.

My guess is that a cat got in and stole the food after finding the kitchen window open again. Aunt often forgets to close the window and today she was busy with the new guest. Consequently, I left the room and headed for the kitchen. I was a bit afraid to walk in the dark but had no choice.