Are you comfy with me?

Hiiii new chapter here sorry it took a while :3 school and all that stuffs anyways enjoy!!!

Balloon's POV: Time: while BB and Nickel were reuniting

Suitcase and i were just in her and lightbulbs room chatting with lightbulb and paintbrush, since they are my older sibling (technically) they told me right away that they were officially together. "And then I was like 'OMGA YESSS' and it was so adorable they scooped me up and kissed me!!!" Lightbulb squealed while practically waving her arms around in happiness. "Yeah..now we are officially dating, can you believe it little bro she's finally mine!!!" Paintbrush said with a smile beaming across their face. I never seen them so happy. "Oh my gosh yessss I have lightbulb as my sis-in-law now!!! Tbh it took ya long enough" i say smirking. "Yeah we were wondering how long it was gonna take you to man up and confess paintbrush" suitcase continues. "Oh about that....lightbulb confessed first- I just made us official" paintbrush corrected. "HA!! YOU OWE ME A DR FIZZ BALLOON!!!" Suitcase screamed. "Oh come on!!! I thought you were just being biased!!!" I retaliated. The room erupts with laughter as my worries start to blow away....maybe this day wouldn't turn out to be so bad??? Then i hear a familiar voice coming from the hallways...Nickel... "do you hear that suitcase?!??" I ask basically shaking her. "Hear what?? What are ya hiding from the cops??" Lightbulb asks in a joking manner. "Yeah...calm down little bro.." painbrush says with their speech trailing off...i know that they know what i meant by the voice...what they don't know is why I'm so worried it's nickel...I'll tell them eventually i promise!! "Oh shoot actually yeah I do hear that..ITS HIM OH SHIT-" suitcase finally realized what i was so panicked about and dove under her covers in fear of him finding her..which is understandable, SHE KILLED THE DUDE!!! I also started having a mini panic attack and suddenly started hyperventilating, without even noticing.. "Little bro you 'kay?" Paintbrush asks putting their hand on my shoulder. "Y-yeah I'm f-f-fine...toaaatttally peachy!!" I say, lying through my teeth, not that i was ever good at it though, cuz they then pulled me into a hug and said "I'm gonna fucking kill him if you cry over his stupid ass again". I had to reassure them that he didn't hurt my feelings again! "Hey big bro! Uhhh he didn't hurt my feelings...in fact the other way around... he apologized!! To me and suitcase and we both ran away!! Isn't that right Suitsy????" I say hoping she plays along. "Oh yeah! He did apologize for everything!! We just...ran because we didn't know how to take it...but we are cool now!!" She forced a smile, hopefully they didn't notice cuz i sure did... "oh! Okay!! Why didn't ya say so Suitsy!!! I got worried that ya killed a man for a sec!!" Lightbulb says in a joking manner again. Me and suitcase look at eachother and then laughed forcefully. "Pfft AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH THEY- AND SHE SAID- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA"
We both laugh in unison...a little too loud cuz a few seconds after, Nickel and Baseball were peeking through the door...oh god

Baseball's POV: After they saw them peeking through the door

"Uhhhh hiii is suitcase here? I wanted to ask if we could hang out if it was okay with you guys!!" I say in a semi-nervous tone. "Oh uhhh sure!! Hey suitsy!, loonie boi!, Baseboy wants to hang out with you!" Lightbulb calls out to the two. "Oh uhhh hi Base!!! What's up? Ya found nickel yet?" She asks me with a hint of blush on her face. "Oh uh yeah! I found him!! Apparently he died, in fact!! Come here say hi nickel!!" I call for him. He slowly peeks his head through the door with a somber expression, probably scared to talk to balloon and suitcase again after the apology. "Hey balloon and suitcase...i just wanted to...i mean if you want!! To...hang out with me and baseball? He said sheepishly...i have never seen him this shy before. "Oh uhhh sure! I would love to hang out with you and baseball!!! Maybe paintbrush and lightbulb could come with??" He turned to his older-brother figure. "Oh nah me and Mia Bella have something planned tonight so we have to spend some time getting ready today!!" Paintbrush replied. "Yeah sorry loonie boi would love to stay and chat but me and this adorable blonde have a special occasion! But I'll text you and suitsy all the details :3" lightbulb then skips out of the room holding paintbrush's hand. "Okay well...it's just the four of us!! Let's go to this special little place i know!!" I suggest. "Oh you never told me about that??" Nickel says almost disappointed I didn't tell him about it. "Oh well I'm sorry okay? I just wanted a little special space to think...somewhere I peaceful...but now I realize that...it's selfish of me to keep this away from you guys...anyways let's go now!!" I say to reassure my best friend. We walk up to where we see some bright pink trees. "THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL" they all say in unison. "Hehe yeah I figured you guys would like it! It's almost like a dream ya know!!" I say happily. "Oh well since nobody was gonna do anything...tag! You're it nickel!!" Suitcase says while running away. "HEY NO FAIR I WASNT READY!!!" He runs after her. Me and balloon start laughing and start to run away from where nickel was going. The game went on for a while and I haven't gotten caught yet until I saw her...laughing, blushing, the lighting made her look so angelic I swear I wanted to run up and kiss her right then and there, then I felt a light tap from behind me. "Tag you're it!" Balloon said softly. "Okay okay! I'm tired so the game's over for now!!" I say laying underneath a big tree. "Yeah I'm all sweaty!! I'll take a bath when we get back!" Suitcase chuckles laying next to me. Then both nickel and balloon follow suitcase's actions and now we are all laying on the damp-ish grass. "Hey guys..." nickel starts. "Yeah? Whats up?" Balloon asks him. "Yeah what's up?" Me and suitcase say in unison. We chuckle but wait for nickel to finish his sentence. "Uhhhh are you comfy with hanging out with me? Like I feel like I'm such a big screwup and- and..." he trails off tears forming in his eyes. "Of course we are!!" I say trying to comfort him. I look over to the other two expecting them to say differently but...they agreed with me. "Yeah I agree with BB!! U are super cool! Sure you had your ways but...you improved and tbh...I am glad!!" Balloon said with a big smile on his face...is it just me or does he seem like he likes nickel a bit? Anyways we all looked to suitcase who then said... "yeah! You're...not as bad as you were before and that's a start!" Suitcase says . I smile ear to ear at that notion from her and then pull them all in for a big hug. "ahhh I love you guys!!" I say happily. "Ahaha we love you too Baseball" they all say at the same time. This friend group has been fixed!!

HIIIII SOOOO IM SORRY THIS WAS KINDA RUSHED!!! BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!