dearest gentle reader.

⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭

this newsletter is dedicated to . . .

sam, anisa, eliza, kat, dani, j, and the rest of the writers i've come to get to know across platforms. all my love and i adore all your work.

AND

the one and only lady whistledown, whose part in bridgerton inspired the format of this newsletter in the first place. forever a fan and a dear, gentle reader.

⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭⥭

Dearest Gentle Reader,

Welcome to Afternoon Tea, a fun little newsletter I've put out on a whim and might delete later when my motivation, about as predictable as a 2004 iPad battery, peaks and falls.

This collection of ideas, gossip, ridiculous yapfests, entirely unprofessional analysis of the current state of the world, and anything else on both my mind and yours is about anything and everything. Fandoms? The breakdown of a certain trend or two? A discussion about a part of pop culture? Writing? The world's our oyster in this project and I fully intend to conquer as much of it as I can (in a knowledge and thoughts way, not a 1492-Columbus-sailed-the-ocean-blue sense, guys) in this newsletter. I'm so excited to get started writing as many little entries here as I can, for both my fun and hopefully, yours.

However, before we can lift up our coasters and pick out some sweets from the three-tiered tray, there are a few basic ground rules for this little book.

1) If you want to request a topic for the newsletter to talk about, please let me know in the comments or message me about it! I'm open to just about anything unless it's explicitly hateful and disturbing content. Use your best judgment.

2) If you agree or disagree with the opinion of a certain entry in the newsletter, feel free to share your opinions in the comment section, but be respectful about it. I don't want to see anyone send me a death threat because I, I don't know, said that Nicki Minaj wasn't the best rapper, or I prefer Thing A over Thing B. Especially on Wattpad, on all sites. Please make sure your neurons are firing correctly before you keyboard smash something rude and hit send. Think before you speak.

3) Have fun! This newsletter will be mostly lighthearted so let's keep the vibe that way mostly. Don't be afraid to keep discussion about any entry open in the comments, and feel free to kindly & respectfully debate.

Thank you, and happy teatime,

- Alina

‎ ✧