chapter 13- new life began

After everyone left, Omega ate food because he could leave everything but not food.

He was going towards his room when someone came again.
He knew him. the one he was living with before. The second omega.

Beomgyu - Oh hey, let me introduce myself to you properly.
my name is beomgyu and as you know I am an Omega and from today onwards your bodyguard too.

A stunned expression of disbelief on Yeonjun's face.
Yeonjun - huh wh...

Beomgyu eye roll - oh Please now don't look at me like I've done something wrong. You had bodyguards before, right?

Yeonjun - ya but....

Beomgyu - no but and anyway I have not come of my own free will. If you have something to say, say it to your husband, not to me.

Yeonjun feels a little cringe and he mumbles

Yeonjun - husband ( little smile appeared on his lips )

Beomgyu just eye roll and sigh

Beomgyu - If you are done with your smile and blushing, then can you look at me and listen to me?

Yeonjun - huh I don't...don't

Beomgyu - Oh please, I think you've forgotten that I can smell you.

Yeonjun looked at him with wide eyes because he really forgot

Yeonjun looks at him with pleading eyes

Yeonjun- c- can yo-you tell me some-something.

Beomgyu - If you are asking about your father then no because no one else knows about him except soobin hyung.

Yeonjun - huh. But ca-can yo-you.....

Beomgyu sighs - Look, I am telling you for the first and last time, I am your bodyguard, not some spy who will bring you news from here to there, so from today onwards there should be nothing else between us except work,understand.

Yeonjun was on the verge of crying

Yeonjun ( very softly) - ok

Beomgyu (tries to calm himself down) -
Look, I also love my life. If I tell you anything, your husband literally kill me.

Yeonjun - hmm.. thanks

Beomgyu sighs - okay so as long as I am your bodyguard, you must follow two rules: First, no matter what happens, you must not get hurt.

Yeonjun (looks at him and mumbles )
- wasn't it your job to take care of this?

Beomgyu (narrowed his eyes) -
you said something

Yeonjun - no- no continue please

Beomgyu - and the second rule is that you will not go anywhere without telling me.

Yeonjun - ok anything else?

Beomgyu - hmmm...hummm. right now no but.....

Yeonjun -I will follow both rules but can I go to my room now please.

He was very tired because he could not sleep the whole night and just wanted to go alone and cry.

Beomgyu - ok go But if you want anything, don't tell me, I'm not your servant, I'm a bodyguard.

Yeonjun just nodded his head - hmm

And as he was about to go to his room, beomgyu interrupted him and said, "Your room is on that side."