chapter 14

So the picture of the room is something like this:
the door and near it Omega is standing holding his breath and then the bed on which Alpha is sitting.

Soobin is so done with yeonjun

Soobin sighs - You don't do anything of your own free will. Do I have to tell you about everything? put your stuff and come here
He gestured to one side of the bed

After some time

Soobin - I like to sleep on my right side, you can sleep on the left side and one more thing, you don't move much while sleeping right, even if you move then forget all that, I don't want any noise while sleeping, that includes your breathing sounds .

Raising one of his eyebrows he says, "Understood."

Yeonjun just looked at him in surprise the whole time because he couldn't understand what was going on.

Yeonjun unknowingly nodded his head

But then suddenly all the words of Alpha repeat in his mind and he understands what Alpha said.

Yeonjun (widened his eyes) - what??

Soobin takes a deep breath, tries his best not to get angry and looks at Omega and says, "Can't you understand anything at once?"

He (stutters ) "No..No, it's... it's not lik..like that, I..I under...understand, but how ca...can we..we both be in the sa..same be....bed?"

Soobin - andddd..... is there a problem with this?

Yeonjun( A little nervous and looking down )- No, I mean ye...sss, there is a pro....problem, we both don't know each other, how can we.......

Alpha looks at him with surprise and says

Soobin - yah....Oh wow N...now sto...stop
(clears the throat ) ahem Ahem stop putting so much in your little brain I'm not interested in you If you have a problem then you sleep on the couch I don't care.

Yeonjun - no..no i am not thi...

Soobin - Okay then, let's see, come sit on the bed and sleep with me
with a little emphasis 'in the same bed'

Looking at Omega it seemed as if he had seen a ghost; but at the same time he was blushing so hard.
seeing him alpha presses his bottom lip to control his smile.

But then he shook his head and said in his mind "no i hate him "

Soobin (in a little irritating tone )- seriously, hurry up, I am sleepy.

Yeonjun - ya..hmm..ok... okay

Omega sits up in bed after taking a deep breath
And Alpha sleeps with his face turns to the other side and says - turn off the lights.

In the morning:-

When yeonjun woke up from sleep, he saw that there was no one on the bed, then when he looked at the time,

10: 10 am

he widened his eyes
Yeonjun- omega, you have to wake up a little early, this is not our house.

Yeonjun omega - don't put all the blame on me. (Softly)

Yeonjun (pout) - hmm You are right okay

still trying his best to open his eyes.

On the other hand soobin is in his home office and calls Taehyun ...📞📞📞📞📞....