The Purring Connection

DISCLAIMER:
This collection of poetry is a work of fiction. All characters, names, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

CAUTION:
This book may contain typographical, punctuation, and grammatical errors. Please read with discretion.

PHOTO CREDITS:
The images used in this book are sourced from various platforms and are intended for illustrative purposes only. All rights to the original images belong to their respective creators. No copyright infringement is intended. If you are the copyright owner of any images used and wish for proper attribution or removal, please contact me, and I will address your request promptly. Thank you for your understanding.

A/N: As an aspiring poet, I acknowledge that there may be imperfections in this collection. I deeply appreciate any corrections and constructive criticism, as I am constantly striving to improve my craft. Apologies in advance for any moments that may feel less polished; I hope you find joy and meaning in the poems.

Thank you for your support and Happy Reading! 🐾

Copyright © 2024 by feliscatuswhisker