This is ur chance

After a week

Yn was drying her hair when she heard the doorbell ringing. Her grandma opened the door, and Yn was shocked when she heard Mrs. Jeon's voice. She stepped out of her room and approached them slowly.

"Hello, Mrs. Jeon," Yn said as Mrs. Jeon hugged her.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon, how are you?"

"I am fine, my child,"

"Please come and have a seat.I'll bring something for all of you," Yn said.

"No, Yn, we don't need anything, dear, come sit here with me"   Mrs. Jeon said immediately."Jungkook will also come after parking the car." (Oh god this is going to be an awkward situation, why he have to come can't he sit at home)

Mrs. Jeon sat Yn next to her and held her hand, engaging in conversation with her grandmother.

"Yn must have told you, I mean..."

"Yes, yes, Mrs. Jeon, Yn told me, and I have no objection to that matter. But this will be Yn's decision."

"Yes I know , we will not force yn for anything bu-- "

he stepped inside and got everybody's attention he was confidently walking towards her grandmother ,how can this man walk with his heads up in this kind of situation yn thought

"Hello old beautiful lady." Jungkook addressed haelmi

"Thats cruel, handsome hulk!  I am not that old ,dnt you think?"  (No haelmi dont get along with him plz)

"You will never hear that again beautiful lady" (he chuckled and sat across her)
How this jerk can be this calm!

Jk pov:

i greeted her grandma and sat across yn I caught her looking at me so she quickly turned her head towards mom! Is she confused?  Now, where is all the rudeness and disrespect?" Huh? She is very stubborn Jungkook marrying her isn't less than jumping into Niagara falls!

He jerked his head at the thought of her being his wife. Jungkook's thought got interrupted by his father's voice

"Jungkook why are you all zoned out? What happened?"

"Nothing" and he again looked at yn who was mouthing "jerk". He smirked and start listening to what her grandmother was saying to him.

Yn ordered some food for them and now everyone is busy eating and talking. While he was again zoned out "what's wrong with this jerk why he keep zoning out"
After dinner, Mrs. Jeon cleared her throat hesitantly and turned her attention towards Yn, saying,

"Yn, my dear, I know you didn't like this idea, but I truly want only you to be my daughter-in-law. I had decided long ago that Jungkook's marriage should only be with you. Yn, please agree."

Yn was unsure of what to say. She looked towards her grandma and then towards Jungkook, who was already looking at her, waiting for her answer with anticipation in his eyes.

"Haelmi you-"

"I have no problem yn I want you to say yes."

Yn looked down briefly, then lifted her gaze and said, "If Haelmi's happiness lies in this, then I have no issue, Mrs. Jeon. I only want to see her happy."

Mrs. Jeon's happiness knew no bounds, and Yn's grandma was also very pleased. She said to Yn, "I am proud of you," while Jungkook looked extremely surprised, as if he couldn't believe his ears. Was it that he believed Yn would refuse? Even though he didn't want it, was Jungkook happy with Yn's decision? It was hard for him to understand why he felt good upon hearing Yn's words for the first time in his life.

But Yn immediately added a condition, "But I have one condition." Mrs. Jeon, curious, asked, "What condition, dear?"

"I cannot leave Haelmi alone, so she will stay with me."

Her grandmother felt embarrassed and immediately said, "Yn, what are you saying?" But Yn calmly continued,

"If you agree to this condition, then I'll become his wife. If not, then no."

Mrs. Jeon was surprised at first and then said, "Dear, I have already thought about this. Your grandma will stay with me after your marriage. She will be like my mother, and now, at this age, I need a mother too. She also needs a family now. After your marriage with Jungkook, both of you will live in Jungkook's house."

"But Mrs jeon how ca- "

"No yn that's already decided dear. Now we should take a leave and soon we will be seeing each other wedding preparations.
And YN thank you this is the best day of my life I can't thank you enough my daughter."

"It's ok Mrs jeon plz dnt be so thankful it's destines anyways." her grandmother said

Mom!
Jungkook cleared his throat
Yeah yeah coming, with that jeons went and halemi hugged yn she was so happy

"I can't believe yn my dream is soon going to turn into reality I wanna see you in that white wedding dress I can imagine how beautiful you will look."

"Haelmi do you think it's right?"

"It is yn ,it is right my child. He is the one for you. He will love with like no one can ever ,mark my words. yn plz open your heart for him , he is soon going to be your husband your forever. This is your chance  to love and to be loved."

He was sitting in the garden staring at the night sky when his father came and sit beside him

"What are you doing all alone, young man?"

"Nothing"

"Dnt behave cold with her ,she is going to your wife."

I am afraid

Of what?

Of not giving what she will expect, what wives expect!

You think this way only now!  Let her come into your life once. When she stays wih you all the time, you won't be able to live without loving her.
He sadly chuckled and said

Will I?

I bet you!

What if she leave me like heejin did!

She is not heejin Jungkook. She is ,YN.
Dnt bleed on the people who didn't cut you.

He immediately looked towards his father, and his words struck a chord with Jungkook's heart. He was indeed right. Punishing someone else for another's mistake is not fair.

She is going to be Yours, yours only. Now It's your chance. 

His father stood up, gently patting Jungkook's shoulder, and then left with leaving him alone tangled in his thoughts. His father's words struck in his head as he spoke

Only mine?

________________________________________

To those waiting on love be patient.

Love is a total drama queen, It's just waiting to make an entrance.

Best of luck 🍀