𓊆ྀིThe Unexpected Proposal𓊇ྀི

A beautiful boy strolled down the bustling city streets, the rhythm of his steps punctuated by the buzz of his phone. Glancing at the screen, he saw a new message from his father. 

With a quick swipe, he began typing a response.

Dad: Hey son, where are you?

Jk: I'm at xxxxx Street. Is everything alright?

Dad: Yes, everything is fine. Just come home.

Jk: Oh, okay, Dad.

Jungkook furrowed his brows in confusion. As far as he knew, there were no special guests expected at the mansion. 

Maybe it was just his father's business partners visiting. Shaking off his curiosity, he shrugged and continued his walk towards the family estate.

Upon reaching the mansion, Jungkook was greeted by the guards who bowed in respect. He returned their gestures with a warm smile before stepping inside. Inside the grand foyer, maids scurried about in a flurry of activity. 

His gaze soon found his brother Yoongi, who was perched on the staircase, giving orders to the butler.

Jungkook approached his brother, frustration evident on his face. 

"Yoonie Hyung, what's going on? Why does it look like everyone is in a panic? Is the guest someone important?"

Yoongi's expression remained stern. "Yes, someone important is arriving. And thank goodness you're here early. Now go change into something suitable."

Jungkook's curiosity was piqued. "Who's coming? Can you at least tell me?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Fine, it's the Kims. They're here to discuss your engagement to their youngest son, Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock. "Wait, what?!"

"Yah, stop shouting and just go get ready," Yoongi commanded, his voice tinged with exasperation. "Fine, I'm going," Jungkook replied with a hasty retreat, chuckling at his brother's frustration.

He entered his room to find a tailored outfit neatly laid out on his bed. After a quick bath, he emerged in a bathrobe, then dressed carefully, adding a touch of chapstick and some accessories. 

When he examined his reflection in the mirror, he felt an odd mix of excitement and nervousness. 

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts. He opened it to find Yoongi standing there, his face flushed with irritation. "YAH JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK, HOW DARE YOU MESS UP MY FILES!"

"HYUNG, I'M SORRY, BUT YOU DESERVED IT!" Jungkook shot back.

"YOU BRAT!" Yoongi's anger was palpable as he hurled a pillow at Jungkook. Jungkook dodged it expertly and retaliated with his own pillow. 

Soon, a full-blown pillow fight ensued, leaving both brothers disheveled and laughing as they fled the room, Yoongi hot on Jungkook's heels.

Downstairs, the Kims were seated on the plush sofa, engaging in pleasant conversation with the Jeons. The Kims and Jeons had been friends for years, their families intertwined through both business and personal connections.