1.Sunshine

****************

Taehyung POV

This marks the end of my misery?

Or will I fall back into the abyss, yet again?

High school was a nightmare, and I wouldn't let anyone tell me otherwise. But right now gazing at the ever so artistically built university, renowned for its fashion creations, my mind shuts off the past thorns to look for a dismal future. It has always been the same, no matter what place, no matter what age, and no matter what people. I'm pretty certain that my mind hates being planted in me, and just wanna lure me into ending this misery on my own, only for that to be set free or might as well look for someone worthy.

A cold breeze brushes my mellowy cheeks, reminding me of the place I'm about to step in. So I forcefully put the shield on my only critic of a foe.

"Let's go sweetie!", mom calls out for me, standing beside dad, her tone betraying her false enthusiasm. She's distressed since the moment I got my acceptance letter, and wary of my well-being in this new journey of life, where she can no longer be my protector. I give her an assuring smile, leading us to the event.

UNIVERSITY OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY : ORIENTATION DAY - 3

I heave out a muffled sigh, disappointment seeping through every cell, on reading the scrolling text before me.

This is the last day of orientation, and here I'm, making absolutely no acquaintance, let alone smiled at anyone. No worries, I have years ahead of me to do that, is all I chant in my head, convincing none but me.

We are to be allotted our dorm rooms and mates today. And that's where we are heading to. I personally feel like we are gonna end up in some abandoned building with souls lurking around, hungry for a human to devour. So it's decided, even before I talk to my roommates I gotta convince the ghosts to let me live, for I taste like a rotten grape, I mean ghosts are obviously dim witted to realise noble rot grapes taste better and sweeter.

Anyways we reach, which I presume to be the dorm block entrance.

Holy cow!!!! I'm sure gonna live in paradise, saves my introverted ass from talking to ghosts

Holy cow!!!! I'm sure gonna live in paradise, saves my introverted ass from talking to ghosts. The dorm entrance is gothic themed I guess, grape vines and flowers creeping the engraved pointed arch, distinguished from the entire campus, we even have a block map next to the notice board. I fish through the board searching for a specific name, and...there it is,

Dorm 005:

ROOM 010 - Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok

ROOM 011 - Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin

Wait!!!! Hoseok?? Is it that kid????

Orientation Day 1

Where the hell is the auditorium???

This place surely is alive, growing its branches every minute like a maze, or I'm dumb enough to forget the way back to the main hall, and I'm shit ton nervous to ask anyone.Should I just jump off a cliff, what was I even thinking when I asked my parents if I could roam around a bit.

Ohh goodness there they are, talking to someone......wait a freaking minute....talking??????no no no no......I do not want a Korean here, to hell with helping your people and being kin outside the country.

I chose Paris, of all the places, just so I could be free from the people of my own place, and now I can't afford to be acquaintanced with one. Ya sure hate me don't ya....god???

"There he is ... Taehyung-ah, come on hurry up",mom yells, finding me in the distance. Mom's relieved I can even see that radiate outta her every atom. I walk to them uninterested, mustering up a welcoming smile, or so I hope.

"I'm pretty glad to know our children will be together here, and could be of mutual help, for sake of the same native", the lady, who I presume to be the boy's mom, says with a beaming smile.

"Tae, meet Hoseok!! he is from Gwangju!!! and guess what!!! he's taking the same course as you, might I add, your classmate soon-to-be", Mom exclaims with amusement.

Guess what mom, he is gonna be my ignore target soon-to-be. I'm surely the unluckiest being. The probability of meeting your people in an overseas university is near to never, but I, just wow, met one on the very first day, just awesome. I hope my face doesn't speak for my thoughts. Well, I guess it didn't, 'cause that guy is grinning at me, I give him an acknowledged nod with a closed lip smile, hoping it's not a rude gesture.

Great. Looks like I have got myself a sun as one of my roommates. And how am I gonna ignore him within those four walls??? Right!! I should just go blind, deaf, or maybe just play dead all the time.

*****************