·:*¨༺ Welcome to Animal Island (Part 1) ༻¨*:·

Tom Nook: "Welcome to the first season of Animal Island, we have picked 12 very special contestants to compete for 1 million dollars."

Tom Nook: "Contestants will go through rough challenges even rougher relationships, who will win the million dollars find out on ANIMAL ISLANDD"

Tom Nook: "However first we must meet the contestants and here they come right on time!"

*12 boats are seen coming closer and closer*

Tom Nook: "Lets look at the contestants be have today"

Tom Nook: "Our first contestant is Raymond, a smug but charmful cat, next up Fauna a sweet and kind deer ready to make friends, next Kid Cat a Energetic cat ready for action, next we have Rosie a cheerful and optimistic cat, *wait what? what do you mean we don't have time?? alright fine.* Uhm now lets just get through the rest, now we have, Kabuki, Cherry, Julian, Roald, Maple, Beau, Audie, Reneigh."

*As everyone gets off their respective boats Tom Nook and Isabelle greet them*

Tom Nook: "Welcome to your stay for the next 13 weeks!"

*Tom Nook explains the rules and how everything works*

Tom Nook: "Any questions?"

Raymond: "Yeah what are the-.."

Tom Nook: "No? Alright great now your first challenge starts NOW! You must run from here all the way to the cafeteria using the maps Isabelle has handed to you now, RUN RUN RUN!"

*Everyone runs some going faster than others*

Beau: "Heyy! how are you doing"

Fauna: "Great thanks for asking but I really don't think now is the best time to chat sorry!"

*Fauna runs ahead of Beau*

Kabuki: "Get out of my way!"

Raymond: "Make me!"

*Kabuki hisses and pushes Raymond into the pushes*

Raymond: *WAHH!-*

*Kid Cat and Roald are neck to neck however Julian, pushes them both to the side and takes first place*

*In last place is Cherry, Kabuki, Beau, and Reneigh, however Raymond and Julian are the first two to make it*

Tom Nook: "Congrats you to you can rest now as we wait for the others*

*One by one they all come*

Fauna and Maple

Ronald and Kid Cat

Rosie and Audie

Beau and Kabuki

and finally Cherry and Reneigh

Tom Nook: "Congrats to everyone, however this challenge was just to make the teams."

Tom Nook: " This means these are the teams."

**Team Tropical Titans (one)**

*Raymond*

*Julian*

*Fauna*

*Maple*

*Ronald*

*Kabuki*

**Team Island Innovators (two)**

*Rosie*

*Audie*

*Beau*

*Kid-Cat*

*Cherry*

*Reneigh*

Tom Nook: "Now that the teams are settled its time for the real challenge..."

*To be continued*