Letters

Your documents show your human. So... How could you turn into a Beastmen? So many questions, so few answers.
You cried into your pillow, only going out in the middle of the night, not daring to let anyone see you like this, you would be killed for this. Your thanful it was summer break, you had time to figure this out. Your sure of it. But they don't let Beastmen into UA... It's a law that was passed down in every school.
But what's the difference between a Beastmen and a animal based quirk? Beastmen can change into a more human form, and animal based quirks can't. That's all you had to do!! Get bad into your normal body and not looking like a bird or something.
You got up from crying, still sniffing, and walked to the mirror, you looked at yourself for the real first time in weeks. You but your feathered hand/wing to the glass of the mirror. "I look like a bird..." You frowned, your a bird... You don't even know enough about birds! Then something made a sliding noise, it came from your door. You looked down to see it, it was a letter. You slowly walked to pick it up, your talons patted against the floorboard. It was a tear stained letter. You pickenit up, to see a kiss mark on it. It made you very upset. Your friend you have taken in always kisses her letters, you use to make them all the time. You opened it and read it, it brought you to tears. She missed you dearly.

It was another day. And you grown tired of the wy your living. You decide to try and turn back into human. You where Infront of the mirror, trying hard, trying everything.... And finally, you did it! Your not sure what you did, but you did it! Now you got to learn to control it..

So for the next few days, you tried time and time again, some worked, and you think you know how to do it now! You just got to think human..? That's all you got.

You headed out of your room for the first time, and your friend, March, ran out to hug you, you two cried in each other's arms for a while.

Next week was the week of the UA. And you where pumped for it.