Life Isn't Fair

My life...it's alright i guess. Nothing interesting ever happens,everything is ordinary. That is if you don't count leaving your home and moving to complete strange town. Where you know no one except your parents. Where in school no one wants to talk to you because you're the wierd new girl. Where you are a loner. Where you wish almost everyday to go back home to people you know, your bestfriend and that one person whom you needed to see everyday without a reason even if you were too shy to talk to them. Where people understood you and didn't think you were crazy. But most importantly where you felt comfortable and part of the group not like you are sitting with some aliens from Mars in a UFO.

Well,this is my life and i can't do anything about it. I just have to live it without complaining but i guess it's not that bad, atleast i'm not getting bullied and harrassed like some new girls are in the books i've read.Now you must be wondereing who is this girl and why the hell is she wasting our time. I am the girl who left her most beloved people and home behind because her dad had to transfer due to his job.

I am Katy Bell, an everage looking sixteen year old teenager. An only child,who has some difficulties making friend and fitting in because of her cursed shyness.

My life wasn't always like this. It was intersesting once upon a time but now it is so boring and lonely that it is almost suffocating.

This was the backgroung of my story and this story is the story about how my life changed and got interesting once again in this strange new town.