ੈ.🍓⋆*Secret Cake ੈ.🍓⋆*

Link for Spotify playlist, Listen as you read:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/23VnEESmqhe9mLhBnzKUY0

----

Opening the locker he again found a strawberry cake with a note upon it

"𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽."

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡

Taehyung let out a frustrated sigh as he stared at the note he had found in his locker. This was becoming a frequent, unwelcome occurrence.

The note was accompanied by a delicious-looking strawberry cake, its sweet aroma filling the small space of his locker. The cake wasn't the only thing that had been mysteriously appearing; he had also discovered similar surprises in his backpack on more than one occasion.

As he was trying to make sense of it, a familiar voice broke his concentration.

"Hey, Taehyung," came the cheerful greeting.

Taehyung turned to see Yoongi approaching. "Hey, Yoongi-hyung," he replied, holding up the cake with a hint of exasperation.

Yoongi's eyes lit up at the sight. "Ah, another gift from your secret admirer, I see."

Taehyung shook his head. "Hyung, I seriously have no idea who's doing this. I've found these things in my locker and sometimes even in my backpack."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, a smirk playing on his lips. "It sounds like someone close to you might be trying to get your attention."

Before Taehyung could respond, the school bell rang, signalling the start of the first period. Both boys went their separate ways, Yoongi heading to his class, and Taehyung making his way to his seat.

₊˚⊹⋆🍓⋆⊹˚ ₊