Dear StarBe..

Hi..
Wherever you are, I just want to say that you must always be healthy and happy.

I'm sure u know that life is a journey. The journey is not easy, like it or not u have to go through it all.

Annabelle, shella, kezia, chelsea, I know how close you are to us, yes we, the Skybe guys are always by your side, we are always happy to try to come to every time you perform or attend an event that you visit, even though I myself rarely attend, but Good prayers for you never stop being said. I always hope that you are fine at the event, that you enjoy it, and that you always perform optimally.

Even though you are very close to Skybe, you always share everything, but I'm sure you have problems that you want to convey behind the music industry community or girl groups in Indonesia, problems in your personal life or whatever it is, but you can't say it all. Even so, you have succeeded, you always bring a positive atmosphere when we at Skybe look into your eyes, whether through the screen or in person.

December 9, 2024, is your 5th year as a starbe, maybe for you it is a very long and tiring time because you have gone through and lived it all, but for me those 5 years are very unnoticeable, you have gone through a lot of feelings of joy, sadness, laughter, happiness with Skybe, and it is usually referred to as a process. As time goes by, this process will become a memory, a memory that you will probably never forget, a memory that makes you continue to grow up, improve to go further in the future.

Thank you for being willing to go through that process, for always being strong in a process that you probably never expected and that ended in disappointment, thank you for persevering, I'm sorry, as a Skybe representative, I can't do anything other than give you a type of encouragement in between your feelings of disappointment. , and thank you also for the fact that in the end you still chose to move forward.

Annabelle as the leader with her firm nature, seriousness at the beginning of the meeting and in the end also united with the other 3 members. Shella, as the oldest member, has a "motherly" nature that can always lighten the mood. Kezia looks indifferent, but without realizing it, she always cares for the other members. And Chelsea is the youngest member who behaves like a baby but has mature thoughts.

Hiduplah dengan baik didunia ini, capailah tujuan kalian yg slalu kalian ceritakan kepada kita.

Text dan video ini dibuat khusus untuk kalian StarBe, sebagai pengingat bahwa, kenangan indah itu selalu ada, agar kalian tau seberapa berharganya diri kalian.

25 June 2024.