Chapter 1

Let's get into the story with the following chapters sweethearts ❤️... I will add a pic of the characters in between the stories so I hope you guys enjoy it ... So without a delay let's get into the story ...
----------------------------------------------

    Author's pov...(Warning ⚠️)

Deborah walks in the corridor of the hospital while nodding her head who ever wishing her ...She wish them back with a gentle smile ... Deborah 38 years old women who runs a hospital and other business around the world ...

Nurse:"Mam please sign this file the patient is getting discharged from hospital today you need to check it before handing over them the file..." Deborah nodded her head while looking through the file before signing it ...

Deborah:"Did you handover the basket to them ...Every fruits and food should be in good quality...And make sure they visit for regular check up ..." Nurse nodded her head with a smile on her face she adores how can a doctor like Deborah be real in this world...

They heard a someone shouting all the way towards the ICU ward while Deborah looked a little girl covered with blood laying on the bed...while she run towards the ICU...

Deborah:"what happened to her?..." She wear the gloves and mask before checking her ...

Win:"We got a call from passerby and they informed that they found her near the lake ... And looking at her condition it's clear she was brutally raped ... " Deborah fist her hand tightly but she have to save her ...

They treated her wound and found a lot of bite marks on her shoulder and  chest ... And her virginal part was brutally wounded ... Deborah find doctors and nurses controlling thier tears ...

Deborah:"Did you find any details of her ? ..."

Win:"Her parents where outside waiting for her we just informed them she was getting into accident and they where blind people ..." Deborah had enough while he throw the gloves before walking out ...

Deborah looked at the girls parents sitting on the floor while she touched thier shoulder before making them stand ...

Abel:"Ohh doctor how is  Carly doing huh?... Deborah sigh before making them sit on chair ...

Daisy:"Carly always use to run around and that's why she got into accident it's not big right ... She was late from school and we got afraid when she don't come back home early ...Then we heard she got in accident...We don't need any need money or we won't file any charges just we need Carly ... Can we see her huh?..." Deborah keep looking at them ...

Deborah:"Carly was raped it's not an accident..." Both abel and Daisy held Deborah tightly while Daisy hugged her tightly while bursting into tears and her scream echoes the hospital while the win and nurse breaks down ...

Abel:"No...no...no... nothing like that would have happened to Carly she is just 11 years old how can that even happened to her no it's a lie..." Deborah looked at nurse who hold Abel and Daisy ...

Deborah:"It's ture and I don't want to lie to you guys because she is still kid we have to wait for her to wake up and she is alive don't worry ... Dr win inform the police ..." Abel hold Deborah who looked at Abel ..

Abel:"Don't... don't...they won't help my daughter they will blame her ... They will spoil her life ...what is more left to spoil her life huh? Don't do this madam..." Deborah hugged Abel before walking away ...

Deborah:"Win call bright and mew ask bright to file the complaint and ask him to meet me right now ... You go back home ok be with gulf ..." Deborah not only chief doctor of the hospital she is also sister in law for win and gulf ...