Glimmer: An overview

This poem is one of my most favorite works, and it holds an extremely special place in my heart for various reasons.
I like it because of the underlying messages and symbolism engraved in each line, which any person normally reading would usually fail to notice.

I wanted to highlight some portions of the poem and to interpret them for you .
On reading it, you find that it is a poem marvelling at the Moon's beauty yet each line holds a message, or symbolizes something close to me...

The beginning of the poem stating
"Its distant glow "  Expresses how my connection to a person , closest to me, felt somehow distant. How it felt faint sometimes  , maybe because it had never been a light from its own origin, but rather a borrowed one.A source, with no light of it's own, which only reflected the light from others...

"It never truly vanished though we saw its faces change"
I meant for it to display how the stages of that love and its expression changed over time, in good ways and bad, yet a part of me would have still  believed that the "love" Still existed. That it hadn't vanished or ended.

"A fated fantasy, of what could have been"
This means to show how that dream/fantasy of my hopes and expectations, had been fated to be a fantasy from the start,
Never a reality.

Even the last line of this poem has been written within inverted commas indicating it to be a statement.

A simple sentence ,yet the memories associated with it are vivid and special, it evokes a wave of emotions and a flood of nostalgia within me and hold a significant place in my heart.

These portions including others make this poem a portrayal of my most dear memories and my emotions and feelings.
I truly appreciate you for taking the time to read my work ...

Thank you...